Health and Law 11

Yoongi was seating in a restaurant, with a bored and distant look on his face, and he blinked a few times, turning over to a very chatty girl who was boring him.

Yep, Kim Yoongi is on a date. Though, he is cold and indifferent to women like that blonde friend of his, he still goes on dates because his mother kept forcing him to!

I don't understand the big deal of love or even marriage! He thought, sighing and turning to his blind date. Of course, she's pretty but is not really his ideal type. How could he even explain that to his mom?

Ever since Wendy caught his eyes, he was sucked in a deep abyss of deep dangerous love. Of course, even if his heart broke at the sight of Wendy being loving with her boyfriend, that doesn't mean she's the only women in this world.

Sigh, why is love so complicated?

These words rang in his mind...

"Please leave, I'm going." He mutters with coldness lacing his words and the girl just gawked at him, seeming angry.

"How dare you?! I dressed up like this for you! I've wasted six hours for this!" She's yelling unbearably, causing people to look at the table, making Yoongi's cheeks go so red, he looked like tomato.

Damn my pale skin! He growled inwardly as he smiled forcefully. "Please calm down and I'm not really here to see you, I..really thought you'd be a nanny for my lil sister. I-I h-have a girlfriend."

The girl screamed once again, "Are you out of your mind?! Do I look like a nanny to you?! If so, call up your girlfriend and ask her to come here!"

Yoongi gulped slightly. Who could he call? He certainly can't call his mom, or Jennie. And Taehyung as well. He racked through his brain for another excuse.

"Ah, sorry, she's on her way here," He said desperately and closed his eyes, wanting to dig up a hole, crawl into it and die! He wanted to evaporate for real!

Well, at least the people aren't looking at them anymore...it just made Yoongi even more nervous as his eyes fixed on the glass doors...

Finally, a young lady entered the place. It seems like she was just two years younger than Yoongi. She was pretty with blackish grey eyes, black shiny hair which was in a bun, pink pale lips and a cute nose, she's looking a bit similar to Taehyung...

He just shook his head, and walked up to her. She turned to him with curiosity and in a minute, Yoongi dragged her out! She struggled.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?! Just let go of me or else I'll call the police!" She is screaming as Yoongi pulled her in front of him, resulting their chests to bump...they just stared into each other's eyes, feeling a unfamiliar churning in their stomachs.

They had an eye lock about a minute and Yoongi looked away clearing his throat...awkward! The girl just shoot daggers at him, placing her hands on the sides of her waist.

She kinda looks cute when she's angry! He thought and suddenly widened his eyes at the bizarre thought. Yoongi, what the hell is wrong with you?! How can you think about this?!

"Mister? Sir?" The girl snapped her fingers at him, looking really crossed as she rolled her eyes. Hard. Yoongi came to reality and smiled sheepishly.

"Look, I know this is absurd for you, me...but can you be my fake girlfriend just for a minute or three?" He blurted out, cheeks going red. The girl widened her eyes and stumbled back.

"What the fuck?!" The girl cursed and it was time for Yoongi to widen his eyes at the sudden profanity.

"Pretty girls shouldn't curse." He shot at her and she stumbled back, blushing a bit. He furrowed his brows at her sudden reaction.

"D-did y-you c-call me p-p-pretty?"

She stuttered. Yoongi rolled his eyes hard and shrugged slightly. The girl just looks away.

"How can I trust you? How can I be your fake girlfriend?! And why?" She shot three questions, seeming annoyed. Yoongi sighs out of embarrassment as he told her his problem.

"Okay, then, at least I wouldn't see your face after this, uh...Mr...." She trailed off, suddenly remembering she didn't know his name.

"Kim Yoongi."

Hmm, he has a cute and nice name, The girl thought questionably. She just looked away. People have cute names too, Nayeon!

"Im Nayeon." She answered slightly.

After a few seconds of silence, Yoongi just took her hand and took her into the fancy building, he never really wants to come back to see that ugly make-up(ed) hot-tempered girl.

But he frowns when he saw employees in a shocked halt. Their jaws were literally on the floor as their eyes followed him, or should I say, Nayeon. Nayeon just glared at them and they went back to work.

"This is my girlfriend, Im Nayeon." Yoongi introduced, pulling Nayeon into a side-hug awkwardly. Nayeon was waiting for a familiar feeling of disgust, but she's feeling that unfamiliar churning earlier in her stomach and it sent a feeling of heat, from where Yoongi rested his palm.

The girl just looked at Nayeon for a while before asking. "Just three questions. What is his name, age and favorite food?"

Yoongi and Nayeon froze. Surely, the first question isn't hard at all, but the second and third is very hard somehow.

Nayeon suddenly stepped up, courage in her eyes and it somehow left Yoongi in a very awed daze.

"His full name is Kim Yoongi, he is twenty eight years old and his favorite food is just a bowl of any type of noodles." Nayeon said boldly and Yoongi's jaw was literally on the floor by her level of accuracy! She is right! Every answer is correct!

The girl just fumed, rolled her eyes as she paid the bill. She stood up, and left the fancy restaurant, leaving Yoongi and Nayeon in their spots, unable to do anything.

"So I said everything correct?" Nayeon asked, wanting to smile but just kept a blank face. Yoongi just nodded wordlessly.

"Great." Nayeon smirks slightly. "Now we are done for life! I prayed we'll never ever cross paths again! I already wasted all of my precious time in helping you!"

"Thanks." Yoongi just shrugged and went to get a takeaway, not knowing that he left the girl feeling a bit weird at his reaction. He didn't even change his expression and it somehow bothered her.

No Nayeon, don't think about him. You're only focusing on your life and job! She's chided in her mind but her heart denied it as his eyes followed Yoongi's departure.

Yoongi quickly reached Upper Law Firm, and walked into his office professionally, passing a confused Taehyung. He sat on his seat and buried his head in his arms.

No matter how hard he tried to shove the thoughts of Nayeon in his mind, the same picture of her cute frowning angry face will push back into his mind, causing a minor migraine.

This is gonna be a tough day for him.