Health and Law 5

"You seem too happy, tell Rosie what are the reasons that is making you happy! Do not me why! Roseanne squeals, twirling a teaspoon in her mug of coffee, setting her eyes on the brunette.

It's been three days ever since Jennie met Taehyung, and was wondering when she would be able to see the handsome blond once again. She sighed dejectedly.

"Yoongs is back," She decided to be very honest to her friend. "I met his friend, and I think I'm attracted to him."

Roseanne stayed silent for a few seconds before squealing so loudly that Jennie had to shut her mouth with a buttered bun but it was already too late, doctors were giving them the side eye. Jennie felt intensified...

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me you have a new crush?!" Roseanne lowers her voice much to Jennie's joy, and Jennie gladly nods.

"Who is he? I knew he's a lawyer, guessing by Yoongs." Roseanne said lowly and she saw how her friend was hesitating for a bit.

"His name is Kim Taehyung." Jennie said and Roseanne widened her eyes, making her face twists into one of confusion.

"He is Kim Taehyung, the son of the most powerful family in New Zealand, coming from a line of excellent talented lawyers. Girl, be watching news! He is known to have limited passion in his job, and was cold to a lot of people, hardly expressive so you can only get lucky if you approach him in a party." Roseanne explains. "I'm not trying to dampen your feelings but I don't think he'll notice you."

Jennie looked away, backing the tears that were threatening to come out as the fame Niagara Falls. She was just pitiful for only herself, having attracted to a man she can never have. Deep within, she's a bit afraid that even if she managed to be his girl, she doesn't want their relationship to end up a joke like how Felix saw their relationship.

"But don't give up!" Roseanne squeeze her hand tenderly. It made Jennie smiles and she thanked the heavens that she was very lucky to meet Roseanne in this life, for she probably had to end up lonely.

"How did he treat you?" Roseanne asks as Jennie took a bite of a sandwich, and her brown furrows in confusion, as she tried to search through her memories.

"Nice, too nice." Jennie points out.

"And that my friend, he likes you too,"

Jennie rolled her eyes, about to eat a bite of the sandwich once again when her own phone rang. She sighs, and answered, not even bothered by who's calling her.

"Hello, who's this?" Jennie took a bite and it was huge out of the sandwich, staring at nothing but her sandwich.

"This is Taehyung," A deep voice rang out. Jennie immediately looked up, her cheeks bulging cutely with a shit, is that him, and please I prayed it's not him?! look whilst her friend shot her a WTF look.

"Hello, I'm Roseanne Park, Jennie's bestie  and she's up somewhere so I'm answering for her," Roseanne said, after some time. "Hello Mr. Park, we've met in some many parties before."

"The blonde with grey eyes?" A deep voice asks from the other line. "Your boyfriend is Park Jimin, isn't it?"

"Yes and yes," Roseanne grins, quite—too—impressed that Taehyung remembered her, even her hair color and eye color.

"Ah, yes. Tell Jennie that Yoongi is hungry and wants to eat her food," Taehyung said as he tried hard to hide his grin.

Both Jennie and Roseanne looked at each other, a bit weirded out. Yoongi wants to eat? Then shouldn't he go to the cafeteria?

"He said he wanted to stay away from the cafeteria food for awhile." Taehyung said as if he knew what the girls were thinking. "Takeaways is also bad."

Roseanne shot a look at the brunette and Jennie nodded. Roseanne bits her lower lip, out of giddiness.

"Yep, I'll tell her." Roseanne nodded even though Taehyung isn't in front of her. She then ends the call and looked straight at her blushing friend.

"My friend, he definitely likes you too!"

...

Jennie knocked swiftly on the door, and is ignoring Roseanne, who pouts since she's ignored. A low 'come in' calls out.

Jennie just barged through the door, and Yoongi jumped up, confused as to why his sister and Roseanne is in his office.

"Jennie, uh, why are you here?" He asked, simply looking at Taehyung who was busy ignoring him, and a tiny smile blooms on his pale face.

"Ah, Mr. Kim called Jen but she was not beside me when her phone rang so I, as a matured lady, answered the call for her and Mr. Kim said you want to eat Jennie's food so we're here." Roseanne explained.

"Ah, you're always forgetful, Yoongs! Here is your omelettes full with meat." Jennie smiles brightly, dropping off a cooler on Yoongi's table and turning to Taehyung.

"I know we have just met, but I brought a cooler with sandwiches for you. Hope you will take it." Jennie smiles bigger as soon as she extended her hands, waiting for a actionable response.

Taehyung smiles, and was about to take it but then there was a knock on the door as Britney came in, but stopped dead as she stared open-mouthed at the cooler as well as Taehyung's reaching hands...

Not this bitch! Roseanne thought, feeling angry. She and Britney met, and they did not have a good start. Jimin's a friend of Taehyung's from high school till now and she has obviously talked to him at parties as Jimin's girlfriend but the very first time she and Taehyung met, Britney threatens her that she should stay away from the handsome blonde, but Roseanne payed no heed to her...

Taehyung looks away, clearing his throat. "Thanks," He mutters coldly for the first time to Jennie and she looked hurt. That look pained Taehyung to an extreme level.

Roseanne stumbled back, stunned whilst Britney felt pride surging in her heart as she smugly smirked at Jennie who looked awkward.

"Anyway, we better go now," Jennie said timidly as she shot a look at Taehyung as she grabbed Roseanne's hand. What's up with him? He was so nice and smiling all the time while I'm here but he changed as soon as this girl came in the room...wait, does he like her? Yes, it might be true as he's probably trying to show her he had no eyes for any other girl but her and how she's smirking at me.

As Jennie thought of this, her shoulders were slumped and a sad look took over as she and Britney shared a fierce eye lock. Jennie and Roseanne soon left.

But little didn't Jennie know is that her thoughts of Taehyung was something different.