Health and Law 14

Word spread out through Sydney that the heir of the Kin family asked Kim Jennie...who was later revealed as a doctor. Jennie was shocked as how they're trending in the internet as #Taennie for the past few days without no worry.

Because seriously, every single time when Jennie entered the hospital, everyone will be cheering her on and giving her solemn pats on the shoulders making her smile. Oh Sehun even confronted her to know, and when Jennie admitted it, he too was happy for her.

Ever since the failed engagement party, Natalie locked herself in the house, and as always, she blamed Felix for all of this. He was too frustrated and shouted back and they haven't even talked to each other for days. Natalie even stopped coming to the hospital any longer, choosing another to Jennie's joy. She was happy that she will not deal with them for a long time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jennie went on their first date a week ago and it was just a restaurant where they talked about mostly themselves. Both of them have realized so much that they are very different than the other and yet their feelings for each other just grew stronger by every minute. They too even went on their second date which is an amusement park (Taehyung almost puked into a trash can after they took the rollercoaster and Jennie couldn't stop her laughs.). They had decided that they'll go on their third date which was a picnic and plus a road trip.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was terribly happy for the both of them and even got a call from their parents asking him if the news was true (they didn't dare call Jennie for fear she might be hanging out with Taehyung for the past few days.) and Yoongi admits it was true. They both started to scold him to get himself settled down like his sister, and Yoongi pursed his lips, again thinking of Nayeon...

On the other hand, Roseanne and Jennie was having a sleepover before the date. As they were just talking, Jennie asked, "Are you and Jimin going to get married or you guys have never talked about it?"

"Oh, yes, that reminds me, we have both decided to get engaged in July so it mean we have six weeks to go. We have talked this through with our parents and they've agreed. So what about you?" Roseanne smirked and Jennie looked at her in a clueless way.

"Huh? What about me?" Jennie asked so confused and Roseanne rolled her eyes. It took just three seconds for Jennie to then understand what Roseanne was asking. It made her blush furiously.

"What are you talking about? It's literally our third date tomorrow, but I felt like it is our hundredth date which is so weird...our feelings for each other is quite strong and we both felt it." Jennie expressed her thoughts.

"Wait, the two of you never spoke about them face-to-face? Unbelievable!" The blonde gasped as Jennie shrugs.

"Perhaps tomorrow," Jennie reassured.

"Didn't you two have your first kiss?"

"No." Jennie blushed. "We haven't...I mean like sometimes we're nearly there if we just kept on staring at each other for a long time. Do you reckon we'll do it for the picnic? At least maybe a peck."

Roseanne shrugs. "Be ready, I guess."

She found another topic. "Hey, I think I have a weird feeling about Joelle, Nayeon's friend. Don't you think that she really likes Taehyung,"

"Yeah, I noticed that but I have full faith in him. Besides, I'll be able to stand up for myself if she does anything bad. Let her do anything." Jennie replied, popping some popcorn.

"Okay. Hey, haven't you noticed Yoongi's reaction around Nayeon at the engagement party, I mean he looked quite nervous and anytime we say her name around him, he'll break in and change the topic." Roseanne said. Jennie hums; her friend is really an expert on observing.

"I think he likes her, he just doesn't know it yet. I know my brother very well, he was not really observant about his feelings in certain situations in life. Just let him find about that himself." Jennie bluntly spoke. "C'mon, let's continue watching the movie and see what happens."

"Fine."

...

Tommmorow rolled in as earlier as expected for Jennie and she made sure that she dressed properly and prettily like she did for their last two dates. To be very honest, she was actually scared if she was not doing efforts in this relationship, she and Taehyung will just break apart in a blink of an eye if he finds another girl. She was really self-conscious about all this.

Roseanne has been a huge help for Jennie to prepare for this date as to make treats. She packed up sandwiches, strawberries, a piece of homemade chicken pie, a chunk of red velvet cheesecake, a bottle of water and orange juice, plastic cups and finally, croissants. Jennie just kept on thanking her repeatedly as she pushed her outside, Jennie holding the heavy picnic basket...which is not really a challenge for her.

Taehyung was outside, leaning against the car. He was wearing comfortable clothes...and Jennie's breath got knocked out of her as she shyly walked over to him.

"Hey," Taehyung kissed her lightly on the forehead and took the basket like the most perfect gentleman he is, loading it in the trunk.

"Hi. Hope I'm not interrupting your work by going on this small road trip?" Jennie asked and Taehyung just smirked at her, replying, "I should've said the same thing to you!" as he opened the door for her.

Jennie thanked him before getting in. He then drove the car, them talking for some time and in the next minute, they'll just be moving their shoulders to the rhythm of the music, smiling joyously.

Taehyung drove out of New Zealand, stopping by a sign which says Green Meadowes and as Jennie walked, she realized it's a huge grassland.

"Wow, it looks so beautiful." She gasped, as Taehyung grabbed the picnic basket...and a sheet he brought and smirked for the second time that day.

"Great. I know a spot where we can see the sunset." Taehyung smiled. "Come on and follow me."

After some swifts and turns on the land, they stopped on a flat high hilltop and he laid the sheet, removing his shoes as he settled down. Jennie did the same, and sat down right next to him.

They ate their food, talking endlessly and soon, and soon mid-afternoon was slowly getting away as the sun dimmed a bit. It's so beautiful that they laid down after they packed up their food, looking at the clouds which seems to moving to their naked eyes.

Taehyung looked straight at Jennie, taking a hold of her hand gently, gaining her attention as pink hues found their way to her cheeks. Her heart sped up, this was finally the time.

"Jennie, I know that it's been two weeks since I had ask you out ever since then and I don't even blame a single thing. Ever since I laid eyes on you in the firm, just you looking for Yoongi, I knew at that moment that you're the one and I want to cherish that. I know it's so weird saying all of these, but can you be my girlfriend?" He said softly, pressing a kiss onto her hand.

"Yes." Jennie said happily. "HELL YES!"

Taehyung chuckled. "Can I kiss you?"

Jennie nodded shyly, gaping a bit when he pulled her much closer to him, the tips of their noses brushing against one another. He inched closer and the moment when their lips found one another, the sun has started to set.

It was the best day of their lives.