Health and Law 18

Two months later...

It was the wedding day of Taehyung and Jennie and they're both excited. Jennie's already seated on her chair in the dressing room, allowing the hairdryer to finish styling her hair. She smiled, reminiscing the times she and Taehyung spent together.

It's been a whole hell-of-a-ride together...especially from the first day they met—she could vividly remember how she first laid eyes on him and complimented his looks in her mind. How she boldly told him to eat the noodles, in the end eating them. How she kept thinking of him after that day, admitting she had a crush on him. How she went back to the law firm just to give him sandwiches. How she thought he likes Britney. How he sent a bouquet of roses and a cheesy note, telling her to come up on the roof and she did. How they became friends in an instant. How she had agreed to be his date to Felix and Natalie's engagement party. How she said yes to him when he asked her out. How, on their third date, she agreed to be his girlfriend, how he helped her when that man accused her of killing his child, how he kissed her tenderly when she's crying in her office and told her he loves her. How she went to the mall to prepare for her visit to meet his parents (her parents included), how he went to the hospital for her when Joelle pushed her down the stairs, how he destroyed Joelle and her family's reputation just for her, and how he gladly took her to his parent's house.

It's been long, I felt like it's yesterday. She thought, smiling sweetly. She could barely recognize herself when the hairdresser is done. She looked so beautiful just for him. She has a pearly white tiara on her head, which sparkled with white gems and her face was cool with light makeup.

"Thank you," She smiled towards the hairdresser who was leaving. "The hairstyle is very nice."

"You're welcome, ma'am," The hairdresser smiled. "I should get going now. Mr. Kim is lucky to have you."

Jennie blushed, waving as the hairdresser left. She sighs as Roseanne, Britney, her mom and Taehyung's mom coming in. They all looked awestruck at the sight of Jennie.

Jennie stood up, taking time to walk since that the wedding dress was long. It was so long with beautiful designs that gave off the most precious royal vibe. Jennie just smiled as her mother tenderly kissed her forehead.

"My precious baby, all grown up!" Her mother cried. "You're getting married now! You're starting another chapter in your life, I'm so proud of you!"

Jennie smiled. "Okay, mom, stop with all this emotional drama, you'll make me cry soon!"

"No, no, no, don't cry. You'll ruin your mascara and makeup if you do so so don't cry during the wedding!" Her mother just laughed as she breathed softly.

"Gosh, I wish Yoongi will settle down, he is going to turn twenty-nine next year and I don't know what's holding back for him at all!" Her mom hissed and Roseanne and Jennie shared a knowing look.

He's waiting for Nayeon, mom.

Jennie shrugs. "Just wait, mom."

"Yes!" Roseanne agreed, placing a arm on her three-month bump huffing. "He can get married at any age he wants."

"If he doesn't get married soon, I'll force him to get married soon!" Jennie's mother just clicked her tongue.

Oh gosh, Nayeon, please come soon!

"Jennie, you really look beautiful! Tae is sure is lucky to get a beautiful wife like you!" Taehyung's mother laughed and Jennie blushed once again. Britney just nods in agreement.

"Thank you." Jennie replied and suddenly soft romantic music started playing; the wedding has started. Jennie immediately placed on a panicked look.

"Oh gosh, it's time already?! But am I still ready?! Is my face okay? Is there anything wrong with my dress?! Will I trip and fall over my heels?! Will I mess up my vows?! What if he doesn't want to marry me at the last minute?! What if—"

"Enough!" Her mother interjected, rolling her eyes. "You're talking endlessly. Jennie Kim is strong and will always be brave in this situation. I know you can do this! We all have faith in you!"

Jennie smiled, and nodded her head.

Jennie met her father at the entrance of the wedding venue, and she kissed him on the cheek and clasped her arm around his. She's holding the wedding bouquet in one hand. Her eyes brightened up as he father began leading her down the alter.

Jennie's eyes met Taehyung's and he was looking like as if he wanted to cry; this is making her sad and happy at the same time. They soon reached the end and her father laid Jennie's hand in his.

"Taehyung, take care of my daughter, and be by her side as always. She needs you all the time." Her father said.

"I will." Taehyung softly said and smiled.

Her father just brightened, going to his seat and the soon-to-be newlyweds faced each other. Jennie was a bit sad that Nayeon will not be here to see this, even Natalie as well.

The wedding soon started and the couple exchanged vows and their rings, smiling big as the rituals followed. Soon, it was finally time.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said in finality and Taehyung pulled Jennie in for a deep reassured passionate kiss that made Jennie lose all her common sense.

They pulled away as the crowd clapped in happiness and joy as the newlyweds went down the alter. Jennie turned around and threw the bouquet and it somehow landed in an awkward looking Yoongi, who then smiles as she thought about Nayeon...if she's okay in Canada.

"Oh, I wished Nayeon is here!" Taehyung's father exclaimed. "Knowing her, she'll just immediately dance with joy once the bride and groom kiss without even caring who is looking."

Yoongi smiled bigger at the bouquet and thought, maybe she will at our wedding if she still wants me and come back.

The rest of the day was all fun. Everyone took pictures and played games like jenga and ring toss at the wedding reception party. It was a whole lot of phone and everyone will cherish it.

...

A month later...

Taehyung has finished eating his breakfast, preparing to go to work when suddenly, Jennie rushed to him, pecking him on the lips with a sort of excitement in her eyes.

"What are you hiding behind you? Let me see!" Taehyung reached out but Jennie is much more faster and she pouts, hiding the paper behind her back.

"Nope. Close your eyes if you want to see it."

"Jennie..."

"C'mon, close them."

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes. After Jennie was sure his eyes were fully closed, she dropped the paper into his hand and asks him to open his eyes and he did.

"Open it." She nodded towards the paper.

"Love, you're acting suspicious and it's even scaring me." Taehyung sighed as he took a look at the paper, reading its contents and after a minute, he looked up, teary eyed.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, not even able to believe it. Jennie nods and he just took her into his arms, crying softly into her shoulder.

"Thank you so much for making me this happy. I really, really, really, love you, Mrs Kim." He sobbed.

"I really, really, really, love you too, Mr Kim."

They both smiled, knowing that they're loving this moment. Despite all their differences and views about the world, they could still make it because love is the most strongest thing in the world and it's what that binds them completely.

They're happy all because of love—and Yoongi too.

The End

...

Next is epilogue and it's also a bonus chapter of Yoongyeon and that's it, and maybe an author note and that's it, it is finally the end of HAL. This book is not really dramatic and doesn't have a permanent plot so that's why it's not long but I made sure to describe it carefully.