Health and Law 3

Since Jennie was still supposed to be on a day off, the boss, Doctor Brian, granted a early leave to her which made her seem to be in a good mood.

"Why are you so happy?" Sehun, a friend of Jennie, asks the latter who was about to leave the hospital.

"I was supposed to be on my day off but I had to come here so Doctor Brian granted me an early leave so I'm happy!" She then flashed a big gummy smile.

Sehun was awestruck. They've been close friends ever since Jennie was an intern at City Hospital and he fell for her and tried to give hints but the brunette was naive to notice but Sehun wasn't finding it wrong at all, instead he finds it adorable.

"Hey, can I treat you to dinner tonight?" He asked, hoping to get a positive answer. He was striving to spend more time with Jennie so that he could find time to tell her how he felt.

"Sorry, but not today. Maybe someday if I wasn't that busy," Jennie apologized with a sincere look and Sehun was upset but he didn't think much of it and quickly left for a patient.

Jennie sighed, clutching the purse as she brought the invite card, walking through the automatic glass doors, and stopped as her eyes glided over the card.

Jennie didn't even know what she felt in a situation like this. Surely, she doesn't love Felix and never will but there's still a tiny piece of mere affection for him. How will Felix react if he sees her? Especially at his engagement party?

Roseanne and Jimin agreed to accompany her, for that they came from well off good families. Sometimes, Jennie really gets lucky by being friends with rich people like Jimin and Roseanne.

As she was deep in thoughts, a sound like a ringtone came from her purse. She sighs as she brought it out and her eyes lit up as a child who was told that they're going to Disneyland.

She immediately answered the call. "Hello Yoongs! I'm so happy that you called me! How long has it been, three months...?!"

"Jennie, calm down!" Yoongi, her brother, answered, sounding amused. "3 months, and a week!"

Jennie jutted her lower lip into a pout. "I am terribly upset at you! You decided that you should call me after so long, I hate you!"

"And I love you too!" Yoongi chuckled as if it was nothing. "Jennie, you're my sister and don't lie, you too are just as busy as me! Being a lawyer is hard you know?!"

"And being a doctor is too, imagine they'll wake you up in the middle of the night for a surgery!" Jennie shots back, cheeks red. She didn't deny that she's busy to the point she doesn't call her family anymore.

Yoongi sighed. "Anyway, I'm back home. I had to leave for Paris for a case along with a friend. Can you cook something for me? If so, come to Upper Law Firm,"

"Sure!" Jennie didn't disagree as she knew how cranky her brother gets if he goes for hours without food. She ended the call.

She even called her parents and they were happy to hear from her. Though it makes a little guilty that she's neglecting her own parents, they didn't mind. She even forgot about Natalie and Felix since she was so excited to see her brother again.

She immediately reached home and then cooked up a delicious meal, pouring it to a warm cooler. She then hailed a taxi once again, and reprimanded herself to get a driver's license soon as she was tired of using a taxi for all her life.

She reached Upper Law Firm. It was long and wide, which shocked her. Certainly, a lawyer means you're going to a level of the upper class in the society. She walked in, feeling like she doesn't belong to this place.

Everyone stared at her and she blushed as she walked knee to the receptionist. "Uhm hello. Excuse me, where can I find Yoongi, I mean Kim Yoongi's cabin?"

"Sure, take the elevator, go to floor sixteen and finally the first door you see on your right when you're facing left, that is his cabin." The receptionist calmly answered.

Jennie nodded and took the directions as she finally got used to everyone's stares on her. Don't blame her since she's wearing blue jeans, white converses, and a loosely white shirt. Her messy brown hair was now a messy bun instead of a ponytail.

She knocked on the door and a unfamiliar voice says, "Come in," She hesitated at the beginning, wondering if this is the right cabin...

The door opened and as soon as she saw a pair of mesmerizing hazel eyes, she was so bewitched that she couldn't breathe. Time stopped as the two of them stared into each other's souls, finding a sense of great belonging to one another.

He's so handsome! Jennie thought in that mind of hers. He was very handsome, like as if created like a Greek god, with darkish hazel eyes, blonde hair with hints of black underneath, a chiseled jaw, a perfect and sculpted face, a muscular ripped body, and a tannish white skin.

She's so beautiful! The blonde man said to himself. Jennie was beautiful with brown chocolatey cat-like eyes, brown hair that will remind you of the sand of the beach every time, her jaw was a bit wide, a face that is babyish, a skinny petite curvy body and a tan skin. Though she was barely with makeup on, it didn't dare to conceal her beauty.

It was a long time before the man coughed awkwardly and asked, "Uhm, what can I do for you?"

"Uh, sorry, I didn't know this is your cabin at all. Where can I find the cabin of Kim Yoongi?" Jennie asked, stammering while her cheeks went red.

"Jennie, come on in!" A familiar voice said from the cabin, and Jennie smiled shyly, as the blonde man made way for her and she entered. The cabin was cozy, and was off a cool tone.

"Hey, Yoongs—" Jennie stopped instantly. "Y-You d-dyed your hair?!" She stuttered a bit, catching how the blonde shot her an amused look as he sat down on a chair in front of Yoongi's desk.

"Is there anything wrong?" Yoongi signals Jennie to sit beside the blonde and she sat down in a shy way, Yoongi taking note of Jennie's weird behavior.

Yoongi took the cooler. "Thanks. However I believed ginger looks good on me." After he said these words, he patted his gingery locks, smiling amusedly.

"You look really handsome, Yoongs even with dye." Jennie smiled sheepishly and stared somewhere.

Yoongi carried on eating, at first not even noticing the tension between Jennie and the blonde. But as soon as he noticed it, he looked up at them.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce the both of you," He smacked his head. "Jennie, this is the friend of mine that accompanied me to Paris, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung, meet my little sister, Kim Jennie,"