Health and Law 6

A/N: Britney is not a love rival, she's just a bit confused about her feelings. Let me tell you, a new rival will be coming up...I just want Taennie's relationship to make developments.

"Ms Clyde, may I ask why you're here?" It was a very long time before Yoongi spoke, right before Jennie left.

"Just some documents," Britney smiled as her dimples deepened. "And wondering if Mr. Kim is misled by that girl?" She then adds spitefully though confused within...

Taehyung's head shot towards her way so quickly, that Britney was scared his head was going to come off. His face was full of anger and hatred. Okay, he never really wants to hate Britney, but she has gone too far in annoying him.

"GET OUT!" Taehyung yells. "I tried many times to tell you I don't like you and I'll be abiding by that forever! Don't force me to love you!"

Britney stayed quiet, tears spilling out of her eyes. She purses her lips, as her face turns into a frown while in deep thought. Yoongi clasped edge of his wooden table, ready to interfere if things gets serious by this point. He just loves drama.

Britney, through her life, might be richly spoilt, but she wasn't stupid. How can she be forcing someone to like her back when she, herself, wasn't so clear with all of her feelings. She did indeed admired, praised and looked up to Taehyung's great and world-shocking achievements but love, she thinks she wasn't ready for that.

So she looked up, pulling her tears back as she formed a beautiful sincere smile and tucked a strand of dark chestnut hair with hints of honeyed brown behind her ear, and Taehyung's gaze wavers a bit.

"Sorry." Britney sincerely said. "Sorry for all my troubles. I wouldn't trouble you but I would love you to be my apprentice, as I was dreaming to be your student."

Both Taehyung and Yoongi widened their eyes, while Britney shuffled awkwardly as she looked at everything except them, just a bit amused. She also felt quite surprised that Taehyung was showing a direct sign of emotion towards her, though it hasn't happened before.

Taehyung couldn't deny the sincerity and honesty in Britney's tone so his mood has been lifted up as a tiny smile stretched on his face, leaving Britney awestruck.

"Sure." Taehyung says in a bright voice. "I think I would love to be your apprentice...but if you dare hurt the girl that left just a few minutes ago, I won't hesitate to make your life a failure." His voice turns very serious in the end.

Both Britney and Yoongi shivered, and he nearly peed his pants! He had enough for just two days after he came back from the city of love, Paris! Taehyung is concerned for a woman for the first time! And it was none other than his sister!

Britney quickly nods her head, sending a look to Yoongi who shrugged as she left the room. Taehyung sighs, starting to eat the sandwiches, his heart clenching from an indescribable pain when his thoughts goes to the face of a certain brunette, her eyes flashing hurt.

Yoongi had no idea how to converse about his sister with his own friend so he sat up straight and stared hard at Taehyung with his ink black eyes.

"Say the question you want to ask. Go on, I'm not afraid," Taehyung merely raised his eyes before setting them back to all his sandwiches, praising Jennie in his mind for her awesome undeniable cooking.

"Do you like my sister?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Like you're attracted to her...?"

"Mmm," Taehyung didn't deny. "I always thought I wouldn't get married since I've had no inspiration for it but that changed when I met your sister. Uhh, I used your phone to call her..."

Yoongi smiles big, showing off his gums, and it however struck Taehyung that the ginger haired and brunette are siblings in so many ways.

"Wow, if the media and people, especially your family, ever finds out that you like a woman, there'll be War III, trust me." The ginger haired said. "But however, I'm not really liking the idea of you two being in a romantic relationship."

Taehyung's smile slipped off, and his face turned to his usual scowl. Is something wrong with him that Yoongi didn't like the idea of he and Jennie in a romantic relationship?

Yoongi noticed Taehyung's expression as he shook his head quickly. "But I'm willing to give the two of you a try since it's no secret that she might like you too."

Now, Taehyung's smile came back on and Yoongi laughs, liking a lovesick Taehyung. Jennie really had a strong impact on him.

Then he turned into teasing mood. "Ohhh, then since you're happy now, I don't mind calling her up about your feelings."

"Then I don't mind telling Wendy that you had a huge massive crush on her, should I?" Taehyung shots back.

Son Suengwan known as Wendy, was one of the best bravest lawyers, and obviously the cold Kim Yoongi's crush for two years but Wendy had a boyfriend so Yoongi had hidden his feelings painfully.

"Nope." Yoongi's voice turns cold. "She is a taken woman and she isn't the only girl in this world, I can find somewhere else. Anyway, I might still tell—"

"Shut up and give me her number,"

...

Home Touch was one of the best firms of the construction industry. It handles all the construction work and bam, so many beautiful homes are beautifully made and everyone praised the CEO for that. He is popularly known over the news, and was seen as the star. Everyone knew he was a poor guy, who started Home Touch right from the start and see where it has now become from a worthless company to a famed popular one.

Inside a cozy office of light tones, a man was sat on the CEO chair. He was just a perfectly handsome man with red hair, sky blue eyes, a sturdy jaw, a symmetrical face and hints of freckles.

It was night already and his eyes were just looking through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, his mind full of unsaid thoughts.

It's been five years...he closed his eyes and gulped, clicking his fountain pen button in an exasperated way. It's been fucking five years and he was immersed in great guilt.

He gulped once again before opening his eyes, revealing big orbs of blue. He was thinking of a brunette with dumpling squeezable cheeks, brown cat-like eyes and a huge gummy smile which etched onto his mind.

Felix Miller might have broken her heart, but what can he do? He was young, selfish and needed undivided attention. He fell out of love for Jennie Kim, and fell in love with Natalie Clark, a rich woman.

Now five years has passed and he couldn't express the guilt. He needed to be relieved and set free. He needed to apologize soon as possible but she blocked him out of her life, and it hurt him. She is good at hiding her traces and he doesn't even know where she is.

Maybe, she left New Zealand. He thought but it's not possible. He even checked a lot of hospitals five years ago, and still up to date, no mention of Jennie Kim...

His phone rang, piercing the silence cold air.