Health and Law 17

The next day, the internet was in an mad uproar when the secrets and bad doings of Joelle's family was exposed by a account...and everyone was berating and hating on Joelle and her family. It got so bad to the pint they had to leave the country in the midst of shame.

Meanwhile, Jennie was discharged from the hospital two days after her stitches is pulled out and she was free to move. She moved into Taehyung's apartment since he was scared that Joelle might do a bad thing once again though out of their lives forever. Because Jennie was discharged from the hospital, they took a leave from their jobs so they Taehyung could take care of her. Also they had to wait before they could meet each other's parents at his parent's house.

On the other side of things, Yoongi would not even come to work, which worried his blonde friend and so he has been coming to his apartment to comfort him though he is much more worried about Nayeon herself.

On the other hand, Nayeon too wouldn't come out of her room in her apartment...but she will only to cook food. Ever since she figured out what Joelle did to Jennie, she was so angry at her for ruining her chance with Yoongi that she threw her out of her apartment when Joelle came to beg her to help her and her family.

It's okay, he probably hates me now that I got a friend who could land his sister in the hospital. I will even do the same if I'm in his place, She thought sadly, as she just slurped her noodles in her dark room. She has left her younger sister in charge of the restaurant. Nayeon had also called Jennie (thanks to Taehyung), and apologized for Joelle's cruel action.

She pushed the empty bowl on the nightstand and stood up, and turned on the lights for the first time in two days, and blinked quickly to adjust. She just went to her desk, tore out a paper and found a pen. She'll write a letter...

She started writing, making a decision.

...

Yoongi was typing out on his laptop, as he was back at work (Taehyung forced him.). He sighed as he robbed his face, looking at his friend.

Taehyung looked up from the iPad. He is busy writing an email to a official in Vegas and his eyes softened. "You're okay?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired." Yoongi slumped as he cradled his head in his arms, looking at Taehyung with hints of apology. "I'm very sorry."

"For what?"

"For hurting Nayeon, for slapping her. I just couldn't believe that I did that. I want to apologize to her but I couldn't face her, at least not now." Yoongi looked like she wanted to cry. "She looks so hurt and sad."

"Do you like her?"

"Not going to deny but yes. I really do and I believed that we might have a happy life together but I destroyed it for real." Yoongi just blinked back his tears. He is really tired of crying endlessly.

There was a knock on the door, Britney coming in. "Yoongi, there's a letter to you, from Im Nayeon, I think."

Yoongi's heart paced as he stood up and snatched the letter out of Britney's hands. He tore out the envelope, unfolded and started reading the paper.

Dear Yoongi,

I know it was quite useless to send you a letter at this time of the moment but I can not face you right now, afraid I'll not go. I just wanted to say that I really like you, and I really cherished every moment that includes you even if it was a short while. When I set eyes on you in the restaurant, my heart couldn't stop beating quickly; I doubt you'll deny saying you can't hear it. Anyway, I told myself that I don't have time for boys, except my job my heart has always denied this and I couldn't hold it back anymore. You see, when you came to the restaurant to shout at me (I forgive you for this), I realized that because of Joelle, I had lost any chances with you and after three days, I decided to go to Canada, just for awhile. My little sister is entrusted of taking care of Tasty Dish while I'm gone. Please don't look for me, don't worry for me. I'll come back if I want to...my heart hurts when I write this but it was for the her for me, you and us. Just remember that I like you, for all eternity. Please wait for me...if you want to.

Yours Sincerely,
Im Nayeon.

Yoongi couldn't hold back the tears as he slumped down into the floor, sobbing. He truly believed he has lost for real. Britney and Taehyung are alarmed as they rushed to comfort Yoongi. Taehyung read the letter, and couldn't help but close his eyes.

"I've lost her! She will never come back, I am sure of this. All because of me...I was so stupid to to humiliate her like that in the restaurant!" Yoongi cried into his hands as Taehyung softly rocked him back and forth like a baby.

It was quite comforting for a bit.

"You didn't lost her; she just needed time to clear her head. She'll come back, I just know she will. Don't lose hope like this. I didn't lose hope to chase Jennie and you'll not lose hope if you truly like her. Just be there for her, just wait." Taehyung said as he was struggling hard not to cry. He too wasn't that sure.

Though it wasn't that possible at this time of the situation, Yoongi felt assured by his friend, and held great hope.

Hope that Nayeon will come back.

...

Taehyung was telling Jennie everthing of what happened this morning as he drove to the mansion today. Jennie sighed and shook as if hit by a windy cold breeze. She was feeling really sympathetic for her poor brother.

"Poor Yoongs, I feel bad for him. He must be really taking this hard upon himself...I will do the same thing if I was in his own position." Jennie frowns, clicking her tongue, wearing the dress she bought at the mall.

"He really did. I had to rock him like a baby just to comfort him." Taehyung said and then changed the subject. "So are you quite nervous to meet my parents, soon-to-be Mrs Kim?"

Jennie gasps, blushing. "Excuse me! Who said this meeting was to ask for my hand? Who said that?!"

"Me of course. If our parents accepted us, then we'll get married soon or you don't want to get married and have children?"

Jennie blushed even more. "Of course, I want to. I want to see you at the alter on our special day...us sharing the vows with our loved ones there. Us having a home...a family together, taking care of our little ones."

Taehyung smiles, feeling happy.

"Then, we're going to make that a reality." He softly said, quickly pecking her on the lips as the view of his parent's house came to view.

"I love you, Jennie."

"I love you too, Taehyung."