5. Lucky Day off.

JULIAN

Today is my day off at the gym and I have absolutely nothing to do. My fingers twitch every seconds and I was shifting on my bed every second, I am not a fan of keeping still.

It fucks with my head when I am alone and not doing anything.

I had woken up when I felt Red being tugged from my arms, I had opened my eyes in alarm to see it was Lawrence who was in my room.

I relaxed and he told me he will be going to the gym with Red before picking up the little guy who was still asleep.

Red doesn't always sleep in my room but whenever he has a nightmare, he will always find his way here and that's why my door's always half-open, every single night.

What are his nightmares about? With how much Red loves watching horror movies with Lawrence, one would think his nightmares are about witches, trolls, vampires, werewolves or magicians.

They are not.

Red's definition of nightmare is dreaming about his mother, that possessed woman did a number on my son.

Red is not afraid of many things but for him to be afraid of his own mother, that is saying something. Let's leave that issue for later.

I had gone to the gym after sleeping for extra hours, then freshen up and I was dressed without having anywhere to go to. My phone rang and I answered when I saw it was a video call from my twin brother.

I had told him all about what happened at my gym yesterday with his angry date and this brother of mine only laughed at my predicament and said he was glad what he did at the restaurant really upset the lady and now he feels even with her.

I picked up the call and could see him talking to someone before he dismissed them quickly and paid attention to the phone.

Ever the business man.

"Woah! You are really at home. I thought it was a lie when Papa Chris told me you are having a day off." He said in surprise.

"It's not really a day off, the guys are just tired of my ass and decided to chase me out so they could have the gym all their self for a day." I answered weaving my hands through my slightly wet hair.

"But are you really alright?" Jared asked with concern.

"Stop exaggerating, man."

"Just making sure. Well, since you have nothing to do, do you want to come here and fill in for me? It's been long since we did that." Jared laughed and I did the same.

There is this naughty thing Jared and I use to to do that usually annoys Papa Chris. Jared would leave the company and I would go in his place dressing like him, using his car and all.

Everyone at work would think it's their boss who came back not knowing it was just his twin brother.

Only a few of his close workers would realize after several minutes. It was always fun to do but the place is just so boring, I have to sit in the CEO's chair for several hours doing paper-works with the occasional coffee breaks.

And his personal assistant entering frequently buzzing in my ears about meetings, promotional works, interviews, speech, and subsidiary visitations is not really my cup of tea.

"Some other time. I need something interesting and exciting right now, being cooped up in your office is not it." I shook my head and heard a knock coming from the phone.

"Mr Christopher, the manager of CJ textile is here, should I send him in?" I heard the unmistakable voice of his male personal assistant.

"Go do what you do best, the boring paper-works and meetings." I smirked.