Part 25: Fight with no heart

(Previously)

You: Ichigo, is that you buddy?

Ichigo: RAAAAHHH!!!!!

(End of Previous)

(Your POV)

Your Thoughts: This is bad, what should I do? Why is everyone injured? Why is every Espada different now? What happened to Rukia? Did Ichigo do all of this? No it doesn't matter right now. Just act, think later.

You rush at Ichigo only for Number 4 to get in the way. 

Espada 4: We Espada were told to capture you when we had the chance

You: I don't have time for this, so can you please move?

Number 4 didn't listen they got a spear-like object and threw it at you, only for you to dodge it. It hits Ichigo instead, but he seemed unfazed by the attack.

You: Wow that's interesting.

Espada 4: I guess I'll just have to end this fast.

You: ??? What do you mean by that, don't you want to have some fun?

Espada 4: I can't have fun, if I don't have a heart.

You: What?!

Espada 4: I don't possess a heart, therefore I can't feel happiness, or sadness, or hate, or love. 

You: Aizan made you guys right?

Espada 4: Yeah he did, all twenty Espada.

You: So he's the one that decided not to give you a heart?

Espada 4: That's right?

You: Hahahahaha!!

Espada 4: Why are you doing that?

You: Sorry I just realized that I'm mad for you. Okay let's fight now. I need to get some of this energy of my chest.

Espada 4 just gets his spear and rushes at you. You were about to get your sword out, but he is already in front of you about to swing down.