Part 5

A/n: Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank you for reading and voting on the stories that I have been giving out to you and taking the time out of your day to read my content. It means a lot, okay enough of the sappy stuff lets get into it.

(Your Pov)

At school we were learning or in my situation reviewing it because I already know this. It was some math assignment that included Geometry with A square + B square, = C square. Ichigo was staring at me and Rukia was looking at Ichigo to see if he was going to make a move. I was listening to music and I was pretty bored.

After class people went to a board, and it had names and scores with placements.

You: Jarvis, can you please tell me what this board represents.

Jarvis: It represents a placement of where someone or something placed on a test or activity, in this case your mid term test for tenth grade before summer vacation.

You: Thank you Jarvis.

Jarvis: Just here to help and assist you.

You then see Ichigo pass by seeing he is in the top 5 and people are congratulating him, number 2 was Uryu Ishida. Ichigo looked confused as to who this was.

???: Can you move out of the way.

Your thoughts: So that is Uryu.

Ichigo: Who the hell are you?!

Uryu: The name is Uryu, Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo: How did you know my name?

Uryu: That doesn't matter right now.

You: Hey, how is it going Ichigo.

Ichigo: Oh, hey Y/n. Just wondering who this is and what his problem is.

You: Oh you mean Uryu Ishida, the top 2nd student in the school, he is special.

Uryu: ?!?!

Ichigo: What do you mean Special.

You: You will find out later on. Right Uryu?

Uryu just stood there in silence.

You: Anyways I wonder what I got on the board.

You look for your name and it is on the top of the board it was a perfect score.

You: Lets go.

Uryu: How did he get a perfect score?

You: There's a hallow.

Both Ichigo and Uryu run in different directions. While Rukia came and followed Ichigo.

You: I should head out too.