Part 2

(Your Pov)

You go through the portal you have made, and see an orange haired male about to be impaled by a sword by this female in a black robe. They are both smiling, and they say their names

???: My name is Rukia Kuchiki.

???: Ichigo Kurosaki.

You are keeping your eye out from a distance, as she impales him with the sword, then out of nowhere he has a sword. Then he faces the monster, which I just noticed. Ichigo rushes at the monster and cuts it down, it then turns to dust. I kept my distance so I could learn more before talking to them.

( The next morning)

I was woken up by what appears to be arguing between children.

???: Why are you in my house?!

???: Isn't it obvious I need to keep an eye on you. So you don't get yourself killed!

???: What do you mean killed?!

???: For real, you don't even-

???: Ichigo!?

Ichigo: Crap it's my sister, you have to hide.

??: Hide where?

Ichigo: In the closet!

Ichigo shoves the girl in the closet and what appears to be Ichigo's sister walk in telling him he will be late for school.

Ichigo: Okay, Ill be right down!

???: Oh yeah, I almost forgot about school.

Ichigo: Yeah almost, wait Rukia, your not going to my school are you?

Rukia: Of course I am I have to keep an eye on you remember!

Ichigo: Okay, whatever, just hurry up.

I was on the roof of Ichigo's house, and saw them leaving.

You: I should follow them.

( At Ichigo's school)

Ichigo was sitting next to the window and Rukia was introduced to the class, Urashima and chad were also in ichigo's class

Your thoughts: I should attend this school, but it will be pretty boring for the fact that I know everything.

While I was lost in thought I could see Ichigo in his soul reaper outfit going after what I assume is a hallow. I follow him, and Rukia.

After he took down the hollow more began to appear, after he was fully done he went home.

I was on his roof looking at the stars, reaching up trying to grab what I have lost.

Your thoughts: I think I'm going to enroll into Ichigo's school.