Part 18: New Decisions & New Threats

A/n: Hello readers and critics this is the author telling you guys and gals and whatever else you identified yourselves as that there will be no more previous in this book thank you for understanding. Now enjoy.

(3rd Pov)

You: Damn it!!!

You then remember Rukia and Ichigo were hurt pretty badly.

You: Rukia, Ichigo. Are you guys okay?

You look at the two and Rukia was pale and her eyes seemed blank and lifeless, Ichigo was alive just passed out from the blood loss. Your attention goes back at Rukia you hold her and close your eyes and you start glowing orange then Rukia starts glowing orange, then you can feel her breathing and you open your eyes again.

You: There now she just needs to rest.

The Captains that were present along with their lieutenants which include The dog captain, kuchiki, Renji, the big lieutenant, the head captain's lieutenant, and the head captain Yamamoto. They were all surprised that you were able to heal her so quick.

You: What's up?

You said this not knowing why they were so shocked. You shrugged it off and walked off. A while later you sensed that Ichigo woke up, so you got up and left the area you were in and you went to go check on him. You were passing by the place that Rukia was sleeping, and you see Ichigo down there with Rukia. You go down and see how they are.

You: Yo.

Ichigo: Oh hey Y/n.

Rukia: ....

Ichigo: Rukia everything okay?

Rukia: ....

You: So Ichigo did you sleep well?

Ichigo: Huh? Oh yeah I did.

Rukia: ....

You: Hey Rukia, did you sleep well?

Rukia: Oh, yeah.

She seemed upset or troubled about something. You walk to Rukia's bed and sit on the bed.

You: Well that's good to hear. Man I'm tired though, I need to sleep.

You lay down across Rukia's body then you act like you're sleeping.

Rukia: Hey get off of me!

You: Man this bed really is loud, it was quiet a minute ago.

Rukia: I'm not your bed!

You: There's the Rukia I know.

Rukia: ???

You: Now what was on your mind?

Rukia: Nothing.

You: Come on I know all too well about that.

Rukia: Why would you hide that darkness inside of you away from me?

You: What darkness?

Rukia: When you were fighting my brother.

You: Why, because I didn't want you to worry about me.

You smile at her with your eyes closed. Her face gets a little red and looks away fast.

You: What's wrong now?