(Part 10) To The Soul Society!

(Preciously)

You: Hey, Keyscay.

Keyscay: Hey, how can I help you?

You: I want you to train him.

You: Oh come on I've been so bored. Just give me something to do.

Keyscay: You can help me train Ichigo.

You: How am I supposed to do that.

Keyscay: Ichigo I want you to look at your zanpakuto.

Ichigo: Okay.. Why?

Keyscay: I want you to then look at my zanpakuto, what are the differences.

Ichigo: Mines larger.

Keyscay: Good. The reason is because that is your shiki, while mine is in the normal state of a zanpakuto. Your spiritual pressure is so much that your zanpakuto is already on the second stage known as shiki. The shiki has a certain type of ability and power.

Ichigo: How do I do that than?

You: Remember how you blocked that attack from that big hollow, and then attacked him, like that.

Ichigo: Oh got it.

Keyscay: So I will show you how to control your shiki.

Ichigo: Let's do this than.

Ichigo: Getsuga Tenshō

Keyscay: Okay Y/n, your turn to train him.

You: Yeah finally.

You rush to Ichigo as he does another Getsuga Tenshō. I dodge it and still rush him to punch him. He swings his zanpakuto, I dunk it and punch him in the gut and he is sent flying though the rock he previously flew into and into the one behind it.

 He swings his zanpakuto, I dunk it and punch him in the gut and he is sent flying though the rock he previously flew into and into the one behind it

You: Lets go, I win!

Keyscay: Okay time for the next thing and harder thing, mentally and physically.

Ichigo: Is it that power up thing?

Keyscay: That's right Ichigo.

You: Yay hollowfication time, let's go, finally!

Keyscay: Now let's begin.

Keyscay: Okay I will tell you why you are in that hole. You must try to get out of that hole, before the chains disappear if the chains disappear before you can get out of the hole you will become a hollow.. Then we'll have no choice but to kill you.

Ichigo: ?!?!

You: this will be interesting.

You lifted up Ichigo and you threw him and he made it out.

Ichigo: Where is he? Y/n get over here so I can kick your ass.

9 Tails: Would you like me to help?