Part 1

A/N : Hello Welcome back, how is it going, I hope you are having a great day. So I am with the Y/N inserted in Bleach for this one (which you probably already knew by the title). This story will be focusing on the start of the show to the end of  "The Arrancar arc." The reason is because that is my favorite part of the show, I do not know about the thousand year blood war yet though, episode 13 came out though.  Anyways let's get into it. 

Future you: Hello welcome back, you have seen or read my "tragic" background, but it doesn't end there, I haven't shown you how I get the power to go through all the multiverses. That is what I will be telling you in this first part of the story and then a little more Lets take a look.

( Your Pov)

You don't know how long you sat there holding Preston, your only friend and rival. His lifeless body, you could feel the cold and hardness on his arms and his face. 

You: Why? Why did it have to be you? Why did it have to be you?

???:  You think this was the only outcome?

You: ?!  Who's there?

???: It is me again, hello, Y/n.

You: How do you know my name?

???: I know a lot more then just your name, I know everything.

After the man said that he walked from the shadows and revealed to be the man from earlier.

You: What do you mean by that?

???: Like that this was not the only outcome, there is an infinite amount of ways this could have played out. An infinite amount of timelines, and an infinite amount of multiverses.

You: Why are you telling me this?

???: Because I am your grandfather. You don't remember me?

You: Grandpa, Grandpa G/N?

You had tears in your eyes, and the memories came flooding back to you.

You: Grandpa G/n?

G/n: Yes, it is. I am also the blacksmith, and also the god of the timelines and the multiverses.

You: Wait? What?!

G/n: I do not have much time, so I am going to give you my power and knowledge. So you can start a new aventuras life.

You: What do you mean not that much time?

G/n: I am dying. I have been around for many millennia, I have seen it all. Now it is your turn, you will be my successor. 

You: Please I can't loose you too I have nothing else left.

G/n: I will always be with you with this power, and knowledge.

You: Okay, I will do it. 

G/n: Okay, but you have to promise me something.

You: What is it Grandpa?

G/n: Use this power and knowledge for good, to protect those who can not protect themselves, because "with great power comes great responsibility." - quote from spiderman

You: I promise.

G/n: Okay then, here you go.

Grandpa put his hands together and he spoke in tongue as a huge aura admitted from him it was as bright the sun it was also gold, then it became dark as the night without any stars or the moon, just a dark void. Then the Brightness came back on one half as the darkness stayed on the other half. Then they spiraled together making a sort of yin and yang symbol.  Then dragons appeared, and went into the symbol.

He then had all of the energy and aura and transferred all of it to me

He then had all of the energy and aura and transferred all of it to me. I was consumed by the never ending knowledge of everything, and with unimaginable power. 

G/n: There, it is done, now you must go I will take care of things here.

You: What about Preston?

G/n: I will try to do everything I can to bring him back, but you have to go.

You: To where?

G/n: To Ichigo Kurosaki's house, in the universe of Bleach.

You: Okay, but I'll still be alone.

G/n: Take these.

You: A pair of glasses?

G/n: It is from the Marvel multiverse, it is an "artificial intelligence, named Jarvis. It will help you with anything.

You: Okay, thank you Grandpa, for everything.

G/n: You are welcome, now get going, and good luck, "God of the multiverses"

You nod with a determined look and you grab the sword and open a portal

and you look back one last time and you walk through.