Part 19: New Friends, New Enemy's

( Your Pov)

After green eyes and big masked guy left you looked behind you to see if everyone was okay and Ichigo was checking on Orahima which was passed out.

You walked over to them and put a hand on Ichigo's shoulder.

You: She will be fine.

Ichigo: I know.

You: What about you though? Are you okay?

Ichigo: Yeah, I'm fine.

You: What about mentally?

Ichigo....

You: You were afraid you still are afraid, you think because of the hollow within you will hurt someone you care about, and that terrifies you, but the truth is that you being afraid hurts people today, making you unable to protect those you care about.

Ichigo: I know that, but I'm still afraid I will hurt those I care about.

YoU: I know, and you will hurt them someday you will lose control.

Ichigo: ?!?!

You: You are too stubborn, you don't worry about yourself and you don't ask for help. So you will loss control and you will hurt them but not just physically, but mentally as well.

I can see Ichigo sitting there silent as he clenches Orihemaś hand.Then he started crying.

Ichigo: What am I supposed to do then if I can even help myself then how am I supposed to help what matters to me?

You: You won't. It's as simple as that, you won't be able to. You will be swallowed up and then die from the inside out.

You: But I will help you.

You say this holding out your hand to help him up.

Ichigo took your hand and you both smiled at each other

Just then Keyscay and Yoruichi showed up.

Keyscay: Hey you guys, we came to check on what happened and help out, but it seems you dealt with it.

You: Yep.

Yoruichi: I'm assuming that you dealt with it Y/n?

You: Nope. I got here a little late, but Ichigo held them off , and then I came and they retreated.

You: Well I should probably heal all of these people.

You close your eyes and start glowing orange and you spread the orange to everyone else healing them.

You: We should probably leave with chad and Orihime before the other people wake up.

Keyscay: Good Idea let's go back to the shop.

You: Everyone hold on tight.

Yoruichi: Why? What are you going to d--

She couldn't finish her question when you teleported you guys to keyskays shop.