Part 24: Awakened Chaos

A/n: Hey everyone sorry that I haven't been writing. I started a new relationship so I'm a little occupied with that, and I'm just starting to finish somethings for getting through my senior year. So there is a lot of priority and responsibility. But the good thing is that I'm back.

Y/n: Finally! Now let's get back to the story!

A/n: Yeah, just give me a mo-

B/y: Ⱳꝋᵾłđ ɏꝋᵾ ƀꝋⱦħ ɉᵾꞩⱦ ꞩħᵾⱦ ᵾꝑ ! Ⱥłꞩꝋ ӻīꞥⱥłłɏ ɏꝋᵾ ꞩħꝋⱳ ᵾꝑ.

A/n: Fine! I'll start telling the story again just help me out with the memory and details.

Y/n: Yep, no problem! Let's do this!

B/y: Ⱳħⱥⱦēꝟēɍ. Łēⱦ'ꞩ ɉᵾꞩⱦ ꞡēⱦ ⱦħīꞩ ꝋꝟēɍ ⱳīⱦħ.

You wake up in Ichigo's room looking out the open window it is the early morning, but the sun was up. You look around, and you feel something beside you. You look and see that it is your sister sleeping on the edge of the bed resting her head on the bed while she knelt on the floor. You shake your head and hold onto your face and part of your head, because of the pain in your eye giving you a headache.

You hear your sister groan and see her moving

You hear your sister groan and see her moving. She wakes up and looks at you, she has tears in her eyes, and she jumps on you and hugs you, and tears start falling down her face.

Areila: Thank goodness! You're alive! I thought I lost you! She was crying and shouting while she was holding onto you.

You grunt from the pain in your ribs. She then lets go.

Areila: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. You were just asleep for so long.

You: It's alright, you didn't know... wait how long did I sleep for?

Areila: I don't know, maybe 3 months, why?

Your eyes widen and you get up.

You: Crap, crap, crap.

Areila: Wow, you shouldn't be moving.

You: I'll be fine, I need to hurry before it starts.

You grab your hoodie and put it on.

You: Damn it, I'm going to miss it.

Ariela stops you.

Ariela: Miss what? What are you doing hurrying out of here?

You: Aizan is going to be here soon and the Captains needed me to prepare so I need to go.