Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology

Start from the beginning

You showered and then came outside after changing clothes. Jungkook was sitting on your bed, waiting for you with bandages and ointment.

Jungkook: (smiling) "Come here, baby. Let me check your wounds."

Y/n: (angry) "No, I will not come. Go from here."

Jungkook: (soft) "Baby, enough now. Stop being angry. Tell me, what should I do to redeem myself?"

Y/n: (grumpy) "You always do this. I will not forgive you this time. I hate you."

Jungkook got up from the bed, came toward you, knelt down to your height, and hugged you.

Jungkook: (soft) "I am sorry, baby. But tell me, do I ever get angry without reason? And even yesterday, weren't you at fault?"

Y/n: (grumpy) "Noooo. It was your fault!!!! Leave me and don't talk to me."

Jungkook: (smirking) "Are you sure?"

Y/n: (angry pout) "Yes, very sure. Now go from here."

Jungkook: (smirking) "Okay then, as you wish. I will not save you until you forgive me."

Y/n: (mumbling) "Save me? From what?"

Jungkook dialed a number and put the phone to his ear.

On the phone:

Jungkook: (serious) "Hello, Hobi Hyung."

Jhope: (confused) "Yes, Kookie, what happened? Is everything alright at home?"

Jungkook: (acting serious) "This morning, you mentioned that Y/n needs to take one more shot. You can give it to her. I thought she might not be able to handle it, so I told you not to give it earlier, but now I think she needs it badly." 

Jhope: "Shot? Morning? What are you talking about, Jungkook? Which shot, and when did I say she needs another shot?"

Your eyes widened when Jungkook mentioned a shot you were not able to hear Jhope's voice. You hugged Jungkook tightly.

Y/n: (scared) "Okay, I forgive you. Now, tell Hobi Oppa not to give me the shot."

Jungkook: (pulling out of the hug) "But didn't you say you hate me and don't want to talk to me?"

Y/n: (scared) "No, I love you. I was just angry. Now, save me from Hobi Oppa."

Jhope: (concerned) "Hello, Jungkook? You there? Is Y/n alright? why does she sounding like this?"

Jungkook: (on call) "Yes, Hyung, she is alright. Don't worry, and no need to give her an injection."

Saying this, he cuts the call, and you sigh in relief.

At the hospital,

Jhope: (confused) "When did I say she needs another shot? and did he just said he told me not to give her shot (scoffs) he will be the last person on earth you say this!!! "

Nurse: "What happened, Dr. Hoseok? You look worried."

Jhope: (confused) "Have you talked to Dr. Jungkook about  giving  injection to Y/n in morning?"

Nurse: "Dr. Jungkook? Which shot? Aren't all medications given yesterday? You must have got some misunderstanding."

Jhope nodded but was still confused, not knowing Jungkook was acting just to make up with you.

Nurse: (in mind) "What happened to Dr. Hoseok? He is acting weird. I think he drank too much Sprite yesterday (sigh)!!!"

Back to your room,