Chapter 35

Letting his mind wander for just a moment, Xia Chuan fell into a disadvantaged situation of being caught between two men again. Su Ming grabbed his firm chest and slurped the milk out of it loudly as his other hand was focused on teasing his back hole.

The rod invading the depths of his hole had already been fucking him for a while, but Jiang Xuehang still showed no signs of ejaculating. Instead, he penetrated deeper and deeper. Xia Chuan's panting voice was laced with fear. "Ah...Hn, ah...Too deep, too...Back up a little..."

The current Jiang Xuehang couldn't wait to stuff even his sack into that bewitching hole, how could he even think of backing up? Like a beast in heat, latching onto his beloved female, he fully indulged in and vented his beastly desires, not caring about anything else. Only when Xia Chuan had circled his arms around his neck did a hint of embarrassment appear on his face besides lust. He stuck out his tongue to lick the man's reddened cheek, almost tempted to bite down a piece of his meat to calm the need in his heart.

Xia Chuan felt extremely vexed. He was already showing his weakness, but Jiang Xuehang still wouldn't let up a little. Instead, he fucked him even harder than before. The strong, slightly curved scimitar penetrated him like an engine without rest. White froth was already building up around the hole, and his bulging sack slammed against the lips until they had turned red. Long silvery strands were drawn as their lower bodies separated from each other.

With just a light nod from Su Ming, Jiang Xuehang understood his intentions. The fiery desire within his eyes subsided a little. Jiang Xuehang cupped his hands under Xia Chuan's full and firm bottom and lifted him up a little so that his loosened hole was facing Su Ming's upright weapon.

Even though some of the weight was on Jiang Xuehang's hands, almost all of Xia Chuan's body weight fell on the whole clamped around the rod. As soon as his body dropped down, the tip of the organ brushed against the opening of his uterus, triggering a burst of pinprick-like stimulation. "Not...there!"

"Then where?" Jiang Xuehang asked with unsteady breaths. "Here?" As he said that, he thrust his hip forward, slamming straight towards a sensitive spot.

"Hn..." Xia Chuan's arms immediately tightened around his neck while broken moans spilled incessantly upon impact. His heavy belly was also shaken by the act, shaking between the two of them.

While the person in front of him was not paying attention, Su Ming shoved three fingers in, bringing out a lot of lubricant between thrusts that dripped onto the bed. In a series of sounds, Su Ming unbuckled his belt and held his cock close to Xia Chuan's back hole.

Only when the searingly hot object was pressed against the entrance did Xia Chuan realize what their intentions were. The fear of his realization gave him goosebumps. "If you come in at the same time, I'll break...Fuck!" Before he could finish speaking, the crown of the hard object behind him made its way inside, its mushroom-shaped tip opening up his walls bit by bit.

At the same time, Su Ming was still squeezing over in front of Xia Chuan's chest for more milk. In order to distract him, Jiang Xuehang took in his other nipple and began sucking vigorously on it as well. They each occupied one side, wantonly claiming the front of Xia Chuan's chest while sharing the two bewitching holes below. The entire bed was shaking up and down from their vigorous movements. Four hands wandered over the surface of Xia Chuan's firm body, claiming every inch of his skin with their groping and leaving finger marks on the tender spot on his inner thighs.

Every inch of his inner walls was stretched open, and the most sensitive parts inside him were getting pounded relentlessly. It was as if the two rods were trying to turn his charming hole inside out as they treated the two red and narrow spaces roughly and violently. Xia Chuan was almost driven mad by the pleasure as he wailed with reddened eyes. "I'm gonna break...No more..."