Chapter 5

Xia Chuan was awakened by a kiss. Even though he was very tired, he still opened his eyes at the feel of his tongue entangling with someone else's. As soon as he saw wold in a sheep's skin's face, Jiang Xuehang, he had the urge to tear him apart.

To think he took advantage of him while he was drunk...

No, he's a big man, what's there to take advantage of?

Anyway, it's just wrong for Jiang Xuehang to beat a horse while it's down!

What's more, Jiang Xuehang had such a delicate face, and he was easily shy too, so Xia Chuan was always inclined to take care of him, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

And then what? Did this guy even need to be taken care of?

He didn't even need to take a single break throughout that whole night!

"You're awake." When he saw him open his eyes, Jiang Xuehang let go of his lips and landed a soft peck on his eye. "I'll carry you over to clean up, okay?"

Xia Chuan didn't feel like being carried anywhere by him at all, he just wanted to beat him up. But his mind was still groggy and everything started spinning every time he moved, so he could only mutter his complaints at him. But the other party didn't seem to have heard it at all as he easily carried him up, and walked him all the way over to the bathtub they just tussled in last night.

The marks on Xia Chuan's body was more obvious than usual under the bright lights of the bathroom. The hickeys spread from his neck all the way down to his collarbone, and the area between his thighs were covered with bruised finger and bite marks as if they were showing the ownership status of this body. Jiang Xuehang was very satisfied with the prey he captured, and his lower body was already starting to rear its head. He held Xia Chuan's honey-colored thighs and pried them apart, checking over the overly-used hole. Fortunately, it was only a little swollen, there were no scars left from his violent insertions, just that the cum he had left inside of him were now half-dried.

"Xiao Chuan, I'll help you get the stuff out right now, endure it for a bit."

That extremely sensitive place was being invaded once more by a foreign body. Xia Chuan bit down on his lower lip to endure the discomfort. The finger that entered his hole was a naughty one, and the frequency of its thrusts was increased mischievously, and it even pressed down on his inner walls from time to time. Xia Chuan complained in a hoarse voice, "Fuck...are you looking to die? Ngh..."

"Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore." Only then did Jiang Xuehang begin to clean him up seriously. If he continued what he was doing earlier, then he might end up forcing himself on Xia Chuan another time.

By the time he finished cleaning out the stuff inside him, he suddenly realized that Xia Chuan's forehead was frighteningly hot.

After getting drunk, he was forcefully entered in the bathtub and was carried out to continue on for the rest of the night before even drying up properly, it'd be a miracle if he was fine after that.

Jiang Xuehang felt incomparably guilty. He quickly wrapped Xia Chuan up with a towel and brought him back to the bed. He dried his hair carefully with a hairdryer before applying an iced towel to his forehead to cool him down.

"Go buy me some ibuprofen, that's the most effective one for me." Xia Chuan couldn't be bothered with this and just pulled the towel off his head.

"But you can only take medicine if your fever is above 38.5 degrees, taking them on a low fever might cause side effects."

"I'm practically at 39 degrees, okay?! My senses are always accurate."

Jiang Xuehang couldn't tell whether that was true or not, but Xia Chuan really did look very uncomfortable. He told Xia Chuan to rest well before pouring a cup of hot water and left it at his bedside table before leaving the room reluctantly.