Chapter 25

The sound of the water being released echoed in the closed bathroom and the mist from the steaming water soon moistened the tips of Xia Chuan's hair. Jiang Xuehang had taken his clothes off at some point and stepped into the misty hot water, his skin a striking white. When he saw Xia Chuan standing dazed on the spot, he was puzzled. "Xiao Chuan, hurry up, come in."

So how on earth did things turn out like this?! As if he could have a normal bath with Jiang Xuehang! But compared to being tortured by Shang Yuzhong with his kichiku[1] toys, it felt better to sacrifice his body to Jiang Xuehang instead.

After taking his clothes off at a snail's pace, Xia Chuan went to the tub and tested the water.

"Huh, feels a bit hot..." Before he could react, a strong force pulled him in, and with a loud splash, the unprepared Xia Chuan fell headlong into the tub, even choking on some of the water.

Jiang Xuehang quickly pulled him up and patted his back. "Sorry! I was just playing around..."

The water temperature really was too hot. As he coughed up the water, Xia Chuan could feel his skin that was immersed in the water quickly turn red. "It's so hot, I need to get out..." With his right hand on the rim of the tub, he tried to stand up.

However, a strong force caught his wrist and pulled his hand back to the tub. Xia Chuan looked up, only to see that Jiang Xuehang had taken his glasses off at some point.

...What's with this bad premonition?

"Put your glasses back on." Xia Chuan grabbed his rimless glasses and helped him put it back on while sitting face-to-face. But since the tub was filled with hot water, his glasses quickly fogged up. Jiang Xuehang pushed the glasses down the bridge of his nose and said, "But I won't be able to see Xiao Chuan clearly that way."

Why do you need to see so clearly in the bath?!

Without the obstruction of the fog, his eyesight was indeed much clearer, but Jiang Xuehang's expression sank. "So many marks..." Then, he slowly brushed his slender fingertips over the lewd marks on the other man's body. "Are they from Su Ming?"

Xia Chuan felt so embarrassed that his face was beet red. As if he would respond! He just shut his eyes and played dead instead. Just as he was intent on escaping reality, he felt a completely different touch from before. At the same time, the sweet aroma of roses entered his nose.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw that Jiang Xuehang was pouring a liquid from a small brown bottle into his hands, and after rubbing it between his palms, he smeared it onto his body. Seeing him cast a questioning glance at him, Jiang Xuehang explained, "I'm just giving you an oil massage so your body feels less tired." After that, he murmured in a soft voice, "I really can't stand seeing traces of other people on you..."

Xia Chuan didn't hear it too clearly. "What?" The other man, however, was already continuing in rubbing the oil over his body. The oily liquid reduced the friction between the palm of his hand and his skin, making the strokes feel very slippery. Jiang Xuehang's technique also feels far from a massage. The aggressive, erratic touch felt more like they were desperately feeling up Xia Chuan's body.

When the entire surface of his exposed upper body was coated in oil, every section of his muscles were covered in an unusual shine that made his firm muscles look even sexier. The image of those fair slender hands traveling over the slightly deeper olive skin created a rather erotic scene.

Jiang Xuehang's cheeks had already turned red and his breathing began growing haggard. After gulping down his saliva with much difficulty, he still couldn't help but give Xia Chuan's collarbone a lick.

As a straight man(kinda), Xia Chuan had never been used to smelling sweet scents like these. The smell of roses was a bit too heavy and he found himself growing dizzy from the fragrance of the essential oil. Coupled with the water vapor in the room, he quickly fell into an almost trance-like state. Only, the stimulation on his body was infinitely magnified. That hand passing lightly across his skin felt like it was zapping him with electricity and he quickly grew numb, and that hot tongue felt like a light feather tickling the skin on his neck. He even nibbled down on his clear collarbones with his teeth.