Chapter 16

"Mh...Ah..." The heat in the room had yet to subside, and Su Ming was holding Xia Chuan in his arms so he could pin him down on his own cock, bouncing him up and down with the movements of his lower body. The lascivious sounds of wet skin beating against wet skin grew louder and louder, but it was unable to mask the clear sound of the door being opened.

Xia Chuan's body turned stiff and he looked towards the door in horror-

Mother and Father Xia were standing at the doorway, clearly having taken a clear look at the scene. However, there was not a hint of surprise on their faces. In fact, they looked ecstatic. Xia Xi squeezed out from behind them and applauded with joy.In the next moment, the wedding march began to play and the background had somehow turned from his bedroom into a hall decorated with auspicious banners[1]. Xia Xi came forth and hung a ribbon tied into a big red flower ball on the suit-clad Xia Chuan while Su Ming stood beside him with a phoenix coronet and wedding gown[2]. He reached out his well-defined hands from under his exquisite wedding robes and interlocked his fingers with Xia Chuan's.

"Bow to the heavens and earth[3]-"

The sudden cheers of the witnesses roused Xia Chuan from his dumbstruck state. He shoved Su Ming's hand off and howled, "I'm not marrying a man!"

Su Ming was halfway into his bow when he heard this, and his entire body froze. Stiffly, he turned his head over.

Clearly, Xia Chuan could not see his expression through the thick red veil, but he was truly able to feel Su Ming's sadness. That sour emotion shook him instantly, overwhelming him with guilt. After being frozen for a short while, he said to Su Ming, "I...It's not like it's impossible..." But as soon as he said that, he regretted it. However, Su Ming would not allow him to take back his words. He held the back of Xia Chuan's head with his slender hand and with great force, pressed him down, forcing his entire body to the ground. So that was their wedding bows done...

Xia Chuan heart jumped and he was instantly woken up from his shock, but the sunlight outside the window was so bright that he could hardly open his eyes.

He had a nightmare again! He thought dazedly.

No...The series of events that had taken place during this time was already the greatest nightmare of his life.

"Did you sleep well?" The deep voice of a man floated over from the side, holding with it a vague suggestion of his indolence just after having his desires sated.

Xia Chuan looked over and saw that Su Ming had already tidied himself up and was standing beside his bed in tall spirits.

On the other hand, his own body had been cleaned up as well, but his body was weighed down by soreness and lethargy. The culprit, undoubtedly, was that man standing just beside him.

Unwilling to show any weakness, Xia Chuan forced himself to sit up on the bed and only realized how hoarse his voice was as soon as he tried to speak. "Was alright. What time is it?"

Su Ming passed him a glass of water to soothe his throat and said, "Nearly eleven. How are you feeling? Are you still tired?"

The feeling of being waited on with water wasn't too bad. Xia Chuan threw his head back and gulped down the entire thing before handing the cup back to Su Ming. Then, rolling his eyes at him, he said, "I'm feeling perfectly fine! Why don't you worry about whether you need medicine for your kidneys instead[4]?" But after saying that, he realized that his words weren't quite right. It's almost as if he had already admitted their sexual relationship and he quickly wanted to change his tune.

However, Su Ming spoke up just in time to intercept him. "I'll make sure to take some if I ever need to in the future."

"Fuck off!" He raised his head, pissed, just in time to meet Su Ming's teasing gaze.