Chapter 23

Rushing straight ahead, Xia Chuan quickly returned to the place they rented. He must have run a little too quickly, but Su Ming wasn't back yet at this time. He kept pacing back and forth in the quiet living room, but the more he thought about it, the angrier he felt.

What do you mean they're too busy for training cause of junior year work? He's never got any business to be busy with!

For Xia Chuan, the only business he would describe as "business" is having a good time with his buddies on the basketball court.

When he heard the sound of the door opening from the entrance, he bounced up immediately and slammed the person who had just entered abruptly to the wall.

Receiving a sudden shock, Su Ming who had knocked the back of his head on the wall felt a little dizzy. "Wha...A kabedon right as I'm home?"

"Kabe your ass!" Xia Chuan really was angry this time. He frowned fiercely at the other and interrogated him. "What kind of shit have you been telling Captain Xu? When the fuck did I say I was quitting the team?!"

Su Ming looked steadily at him, his dark eyes as deep as the ocean. "Do you know why I did that?"

Xia Chuan couldn't take being stared at in such a way. He bit down on his lower lip and turned away. "Spit it out then!"

"I don't want anyone seeing the way you look when you exercise."

"Wha?" Xia Chuan brought his gaze back in disbelief. What kind of shitty reason is that?

Su Ming peeled his hand off from the tight grip on his shoulder and put it to his lips for a kiss. "You have no idea how sexy you look when your body's all wet with sweat. I could get hard just looking at you on the field, other guys might, too." He put his hands on the back of Xia Chuan's neck and forced him to look at him. "I definitely won't allow it. I won't allow anyone else to put their eyes on you."

"What...What kind of joke is this!" Xia Chuan couldn't imagine it at all, Su Ming getting hard while looking at him when they're playing basketball? It's nothing short of normal for a man to get sweaty when they're exercising. He himself can guarantee that there's nothing nice to look at when he's all covered in sweat. How could something become so normal be twisted into something sexual by Su Ming?

"I'm not joking." Even though that wasn't the real reason why Su Ming stopped Xia Chuan from practice, these really are his true thoughts he had been keeping inside of his heart. While Xia Chuan was still out of it, he leaned down to kiss his lips that were slightly parted from surprise.

The temperature dropped more than ten degrees during this period so the light wasn't as striking even on such a sunny day. Xia Chuan was wearing a bomber jacket with a pair of dark grey slacks below. A terrible straight man pairing with no coordination whatsoever, but it was comfy. By the time he was stripped down to his T-shirt and briefs, he finally realized that he was being led by Su Ming to the floor-to-ceiling window.

"What the fuck?! You didn't even close the curtains! No wait, it's no good even if the curtains are closed!" Xia Chuan looked out the window nervously for fear of being seen this way. The warm hues of daylight in early autumn dyed everything in an especially dazzling light, increasing the shame of their daytime lust.

When he noticed Xia Chuan's eyes widening from fear and the tautness of his body, Su Ming found it absolutely adorable and couldn't help but bully him even more. While sucking on his fleshy earlobes, he licked his sensitive ears and said, "We're so high up, they won't be able to see."

"Hey...you...No!" With his waist completely bound by Su Ming's arms, Xia Chuan couldn't budge at all. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't touch the curtains that were so nearby. After one hard struggle, his T-shirt ended up lifted up, exposing his nipples underneath the light pouring in from the windows which stood up as if they had been stimulated.