Chapter 17

When he heard the door closing, Jiang Xuehang turned his head around and met the gaze of Xia Chuan who was standing right at the entrance, dumbfounded. The eyes beneath his glasses instantly lit up. Even his pale cheeks had turned slightly pink from excitement. He couldn't be bothered with his game of Go anymore and stood up impatiently. "Xia Chuan!"

Father Xia had also greeted the two at the door cheerfully. "Xiao Jiang over here really knows his way around the chess table."

Jiang Xuehang had already quickly moved over to Xia Chuan's side, sticking close to his ear and whispering, "...I missed you so much." As soon as he said that however, he was grabbed by the shoulder by the guy standing behind Xia Chuan who forcibly pried some distance between them.

When he saw Su Ming's grim expression, Jiang Xuehang's face turned dark as well. "Don't forget our agreement."

What agreement? Xia Chuan had just wanted to ask when he was called over by Mother Xia over to the kitchen to help. In the whirring of the range hood, Xia Chuan was picking out vegetables while his mother chattered on incessantly about how sensible and capable Su Ming was, and now intelligent and well-spoken Jiang Xuehang was, and even told Xia Chuan to learn from their example. Xia Chuan just responded to her casually but he was completely sick of it. He finally got his summer vacation so why were they all coming to his house all of a sudden?!

He could hardly taste his food during dinner as well. Those two were fighting even at the table, competing to see who could put food in his bowl first, quickly forming a small mountain. Worried that his parents would realize anything, Xia Chuan could only do his best to shove the food into his mouth. On the other hand, Su Ming and Jiang Xuehang were having it good. Even though they were still secretly fighting before, they could just turn around the next second to chat and laugh with the Xia family elders. Compared to Su Ming's open character, Jiang Xuehang was more shy and introverted, but both of them were undoubtedly capable of attracting the seniors' favor.

After the meal, Mother Xia dragged her two babies over for a chat while Xia Chuan was sent to the kitchen to wash the dishes with Xia Xi and could finally catch his breath. While rubbing the dishes sparkling clean with his detergent-soaked dish sponge, Xia Chuan unconsciously began humming a tune over the sound of the running water.

"Say, big bro. You're pretty good, huh?" Xia Xi who was currently cleaning up the counters suddenly brought up this vague sentence to her brother.

"What?" Xia Chuan turned the tap off, confused, while he waited for her to continue.

Xia Xi lowered her head as if she was focused on battling away with the stains, covering her face with her hair. But Xia Chuan still vaguely notice her grinning up to her ears, and the wickedness of that smile gave him the chills.

"You talk about how you're straighter than Poseidon's trident but you're actually just deep in the closet, aren't you! And you even manage to lure in two! Can't say I'm surprised though. I don't' think anyone can really hold themselves back when they're living with two beauties like that in the same dorm."

When those strange words entered Xia Chuan's ears, it took him a long time to finally understand what Xia Xi was trying to hint at. And the instant he found out, his heart jumped. He realized that Xia Xi had already figured out their relationship. In a short few seconds, countless thoughts suddenly appeared in Xia Chuan's mind. He thought he still had a few shreds of dignity left in front of Xia Xi, but now the truth of him being pushed down by his roommates and fucked like a woman was found out by his little sister. How could he still face her as a brother...

"So, which one of them is nicer to hold?" Xia Xi continued on with her next questions while eyeing the shock on Xia Chuan's face with satisfaction.

"Huh?"

"Don't be so stingy, you gotta give me some resources to work with for my fanfics. Even though I don't usually read seme protagonist fics, one seme with two ukes still seems pretty cute. But my big brother just can't match up to those two ukes in the aesthetics department~"

"..." If he had not been forcibly given a lesson on yaoi terminology, then Xia Chuan probably wouldn't have been able to understand her.

He slowly bent over and began laughing like a madman. If it wasn't for his restraint, he would've been rolling on the floor in laughter. When she saw her brother holding his stomach and laughing till his face was red, Xia Xi was surprised.

Xia Chuan tried his best to suppress his explosive laughter and cleared his throat. "You really wanna hear it? Then you gotta send me the fics when you're done."

Xia Xi did not hesitate to agree.

Xia Chuan rubbed his chin pretensively and began making up some bullshit. "Well, for Su Ming...He's a more relaxed guy. Got pretty long legs too! Definitely gets real into it. Jiang Xuehang, on the other hand, is a bit more feminine. Probably not much different doing it with him than a girl too..." While talking, he began imagining it in his brain and was having so much fun with himself he could squeal.

He didn't wanna turn over and be a man, he wanted to turn over and ride a man! That's the spirit of self-appreciation!

But there's no way he could turn into a damn faggot who spreads AIDS and hinders human reproduction, so even if Jiang Xuehang and Su Ming both laid down and offered their bodies to him, he probably wouldn't be able to get hard, right? Xia Chuan's mind was caught up in these questions.

"Anyway, it's not like I could help it! It's the two of them who came sticking to me!" After having his fill of running his mouth, he quickly stepped out again in satisfaction.

During this process, Xia Xi never stopped nodding as she listened, and even took out a small notebook to take notes. By the time Xia Chuan was done with his nonsense, she gave her final comment. "Big bro, you're so scummy."

"..." You asked me to tell you though?

"But I'm sure there are girls out there who like that. A scummy top abusing his bottom, body and soul or whatnot...Alright. I'll probably be able to finish by tonight!"

"Tonight?" Xia Chuan marveled at his sister's creative efficiencies in creating fanfiction. But didn't she take five hours just to finish a set of math questions?

"Of course! I'm known for my productiveness in the circle!" Xia Xi raised her chin proudly. Then, she turned around and left, leaving Xia Chuan behind to face the sink full of dishes that still needed to be washed.

After putting much effort into cleaning up the kitchen, Xia Chuan was so tired that he could hardly straighten his waist. When he walked past the dining table, he just happened to hear his mother chatting with Jiang Xuehang and Su Ming in the living room. As a loyal viewer of the dating game show, "If You Are the One", Mother Xia was always very concerned when it came to young people's marriage and love affairs. "The two of you young boys are both so handsome! Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

There was silence for a moment before Su Ming's voice emerged. "I have someone I like." Jiang Xuehang did not want to be outdone either. "Me too."

Somehow, those words caused Xia Chuan to burn up inside. Seriously? The two of them had someone they liked and even dared to mix him up with those kinds of questionable relationships in bed? They really had their bodily affairs well separated from their feelings, huh?

You guys are so scummy! Xia Chuan followed Xia Xi's example and cursed them hatefully in his heart.