Chapter 11

Skip to contentSkip to navigation
GOLDEN PAVILION
A Straight Guy’s Nightmare Chapter 11
It’s 4 AM and I didn’t proofread this so, if anything’s wrong just comment below 🤷‍♀️

Chapter 11, Nipples rubbed with a vibrator while penetrated in both holes with a cock and a dildo. Three roommates joined together to form a foursome.

Two men were shrouded by the dim, ambiguous lighting as they lay on top of the large bed within the hotel suite. Among them, a man, fully nude, was servicing the other long-haired man clothed in a bathrobe with his mouth.

“Hah…Your technique sucks.” Shang Yuzhong grabbed Xia Chuan by his hair and pulled his drenched cock from his mouth. Xia Chuan took a deep, long breath, and buried his blushing face into the soft pillow. It felt like his entire body was powerless from his earlier orgasm as well as the lack of oxygen.

“You wouldn’t think we’re done here, would you?” The hoarse and indolent voice sounded once more.

Those red and fiery petals underneath were suddenly touched by cold fingertips. Following that, it was replaced with something hot, and hard. Xia Chuan bit down on his lips unbearably and turned his head with difficulty. “Put on a condom!”

“I don’t like condoms.” Shang Yuzhong’s breathing had already become heavy. His sex was moving shallowly in and out of that sticky hole with impatience. From the bulging veins at the side, you could clearly see that the man could hardly wait.

“Are you a fucking stud horse?! God knows if you have any STDs—Ngh…Ah…” Before he could finish, the large maroon-tinted organ had pushed apart the hole and entered him with a firm thrust, completely disregarding Xia Chuan’s struggles.

It had been some time since a man had invaded that space. But now, something had actually penetrated to the depths in one thrust. The incomparable feeling of the vibrating toy’s scorching strength sent tingles to Xia Chuan’s scalp, and it even roused fear in his heart. “No…Ahh…”

Shang Yuzhong pressed Xia Chuan’s ass deep against his own crotch with so much force that it almost seemed like he wanted to stuff his sack into that hole as well. He panted in ecstasy while the colors of passion dyed his cold and faintly feminine features, revealing a fluttering sense of beauty. The corners of his red lips curved upwards, producing a smile like that of a beautiful demon. “You think I’m dirty, huh? Does it feel good to be fucked by a stud?” As if he were venting, he rammed in thrust after heavy thrust, welling up so much excitement in him that the blood vessels of his pecker throbbed. Those inner walls themselves were also stimulated to the extent that they constricted endlessly around him.

The two standing by the bed felt like their eyes would rip as they watched with bloodshot gazes at the man being fiercely penetrated on the bed. To share with another man the Xia Chuan they wanted to keep for themselves had been a helpless decision to begin with, but to think they had to watch with their own eyes how he was being penetrated by a third man as well…Envy and self-blame burned fiercely in their minds, but each and every one of Xia Chuan’s movements were also the deadliest of temptations.

Xia Chuan was fucked so hard that his head shook while his firm, honey-colored buttocks quivered in discomfort. Unable to bear the force, his entire body had been sliding forward, but the man behind him caught him at the waist, locking him firmly at his crotch. Even the two mounds of flesh were held in the man’s hands and played with incessantly. The smooth and elastic feeling was much to Shang Yuzhong’s satisfaction.

“Are you still trying to escape? I’m already inside of you.”

The ripe red flesh of his cunt was being turned inside out by the movements of that rod. Somehow, Shang Yuzhong could not help himself and reached out to touch that tender flesh that tried desperately to push against his own sex.