Chapter 30

Xia Chuan was thinking about his withdrawal from the semester when he suddenly felt the presence of someone approaching him from behind. Unable to dodge, the person actually bit down on his neck through his shirt. The assailant didn't use much force and his teeth were just stuck loosely to the side of his neck, but the sharpness of those canines was almost inhuman. If he used just a bit more force, then that would have pierced through skin.

Xia Chuan struggled a few times in dismay before the man finally let go. A playful smirk curved up one corner of those strikingly red lips over his pale face. He popped out one of those sharp teeth from his mouth with his fingers and said, "They're fake."

The person in front of him was wearing an intricate and gorgeous gothic dress with waist-length black hair that was spread out on his back like raven feathers. His already pallid complexion was modified to look even more pale and devoid of life while scarlet eyes flickered in the dim light. Xia Chuan was almost dumbfounded at the sight. "You're...a vampire today?"

Shang Yuzhong narrowed his brightly-colored eyes and slowed his speech down on purpose, enunciating each word with an erotic charm. "That's right. Would you like to offer me your virgin embrace...?" His tongue could be seen flicking over the sharp teeth visible between the slight part of his lips.

"Don't listen to him." Su Ming stepped forward and placed a hand on Xia Chuan's shoulder, forcing him to move his gaze away from Shang Yuzhong.

Only then did Xia Chuan realize Su Ming's presence. The moment his gaze landed on him, his heart instantly began drumming rapidly. He was now re-experiencing those images from his dreams, and the thought of his nightmares became reality caused chills to run down his back-Su Ming was wearing a laurel crown on his long brilliant hair that trailed down to the ground. His ivory white robes fluttered softly under the breeze from the window, and there was even a pair of snowy white wings on his back. The warm sunlight reflecting off of him was almost dazzling enough to make Xia Chuan dizzy.

It felt like in the next moment, the Greek goddess standing before him would say the same words as those spoken in his nightmares with loving compassion. Words such as "homophobia stems from being closeted" and so on.

As predicted in those dreams several months ago, since that unmanly organ had grown out of him, he began struggling with these questionable relationships with these three homos around him. He wasn't even sure whether he himself was straight anymore! What's worse, he was now even pregnant with a child...Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!!!

Slender fingers moved towards the edge of Xia Chuan's cheek, removing the mask that concealed his emotions.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He brushed his fingertips over that face that was slightly twisted from fear and finally rested on his lips that were ravaged into a rosy red. "...Did you do it with Jiang Xuehang? No wonder you made us wait so long."

He held Xia Chuan's waist firmly, giving him no space to resist, while he pressed his lips onto his forcefully, greedily sucking on the fluids in the other man's mouth after prying his teeth open with the tip of his tongue.

Even though they were in the corner of the auditorium, shielded by curtains, this was still a place someone could come around at any time. Xia Chuan was so anxious that he whimpered and tried to push Su Ming's chest, but not only was he unable to move the man in front of him, it even drew him closer like a wolf latching onto its prey.

He felt breathless from being kissed by those two, and when he managed to clear his senses up a bit, he found himself being led to an empty restroom stall. Su Ming moved the "Out of Service" sign outside and with the compartment door locked, Xia Chuan knew there was no escape.