Chapter 4

The sound of the school bell could be heard in the distance as cherry blossoms bloomed prosperously on both sides of the road, its petals fluttering down as they are blown by the wind.

"Xia-kun..." A young girl dressed in a sailor uniform went on her tiptoes and brushed her fingers lightly over the tip of Xia Chuan's nose. "You have a petal on your nose."

"Thank you, Gakki[1]!" Xia Chuan scratched his nose embarrassedly as he met the gaze of Aragaki Yui who was looking at him. As expected of Gakki, she looks so cute in uniform that it was making his heart beat faster.

Feeling Xia Chuan's gaze, Aragaki Yui lowered her head bashfully and handed him the chocolate she had prepared. "Xia-kun, please go out with me!"

"Sure!" Xia Chuan didn't hesitate at all, and leaned over to hug the petite little girl.

But to call her petite...

I don't think this is the right height for it, right?

Aragaki Yui should've been squealing and acting cute in his arms, but for some reason, she suddenly asserted her dominance. Not only did she cover Xia Chuan in her embrace, but even put his head down on her own shoulder.

"Gakki, did you grow taller?" Xia Chuan asked suspiciously.

"I've always been this tall." The sweet and melodious voice was suddenly replaced with the casual and relaxed voice of a young boy. The speaker pulled off their long hair and revealed a well-defined face, looking their handsome and profound eyes straight at Xia Chuan.

Xia Chuan was so shocked that he dropped the chocolate in his hand. "Su Ming! How could it be you?!" Give me back my cute and healing Gakki-chan!

Seemingly having lost his patience from pretending and waiting for so long, Su Ming frowned unhappily. "Why are you moving away? You already promised to go out with me." Then, he grabbed Xia Chuan's neck strongly and forced him closer to meet his eyes from close up.

"I want to fuck you."

Each word was enunciated clearly as if Satan was proclaiming his final destiny.

Under this extremely oppressive feeling of discomfort, Xia Chuan suddenly opened his eyes.

It was a dream! Great. He was just about to wipe the sweat from his forehead when he remembered that what happened last night was no different from this nightmare.

The neighboring beds had already been tidied up, he was the only person left in the empty room.

If he doesn't get out of bed now, he'll be late for morning class.

Xia Chuan climbed out of bed and dug through his messy wardrobe for a change of clothes. At this moment, the door to the room was opened, and Su Ming walked in with breakfast in hand. When he saw Xia Chuan's sleepy appearance, he quickly came over to hold him. "Good morning kiss."

"Good morning my ass!" Xia Chuan flailed his limbs around in a struggle, but he still accidentally allowed him to succeed in leaving a small peck on his right cheek. Even while he was heading out, Xia Chuan was still wiping his face non-stop with a wet tissue.

"You're so cold, are we really dating?"

Xia Chuan wasn't paying any attention to Su Ming's complaints at all, because his eyes were presently plastered completely on the figure standing at the dormitory entrance. A girl dressed in a light and cool outfit was standing here, with softly-curled hair that exuded a casual aura of feminity, while her hot pants were outrageously short, revealing her pair of long, slender legs.

Just as he was about to head over to the front to look at the girl's face, she had already taken the initiative to turn around. "Do you know Shang Yuzhong?"