Chapter 23

Justin's POV:
     Ughhhhhh I try to stretch but feel someone holding onto me. Shit. I'm scared to open my eyes but then her scent hits me. I look down and see Hailey holding onto me as she sleeps. We're both naked cuddling each other. I smile at the moment but then try to remember what had happened the night which led them here.
Flashback: I had stayed at their booth for a couple more drink each martini making Hailey loosen up even more. "So Hails how about a dance?" Expecting a no I'm surprised with her response. "Why not." She grabs my hand leading me into the dance floor. She's so close to me I want to take her right here. I control my hormones trying not to ruin the moment. I see Matt walk to the DJ soon a slow song starts playing. I turn her around grabbing her in my arms. We sway back and forth to the music keeping eye contact the entire time. I glance at my teammates who are all throwing thumbs up my way making me smile. The liquor takes a hold of me "I've missed you baby girl." I whisper in her ear, her eyes slowly close biting onto her bottom lip. She pulls me away from the dance floor making our way behind the bar. I'm waiting for her to curse me out but instead she lunges on me. I pick her up pushing her lightly on the brick wall, her legs wrap around my waist and we devour our lips kissing with passion and desperation. "I've missed you too." She says between kisses "I need you Justin, it's been too long I need your touch."
      I push my door open carrying her kissing just as intensely. I lay her on my bed taking in her sight. "God you're beautiful." I say before dipping down and kissing her more. She start pulling on my shirt instructing me to take it off. She removed her pants and shirt leaving her in just nude heels. My member becomes hard at the sight of her. "I see you've missed me too." She drunkenly says to my dick that's hidden behind my pants. I smirk tilting my head back as I feel her remove them. The feeling of her soft hands gliding up and down my hard cock makes me moan in pleasure. I go to stop her reminding how drunk we are but she takes me into her mouth making lust take over.
     "Yeah baby suck my cock, he missed you sucking him. Show him how much you missed it." Her head bobs as she takes me deeper into her mouth "Fuck baby you keep doing that I'm going to bust in your mouth." She takes it as a challenge slurping on my cock I'm holding on being close to the edge. It's been months since I've felt relief and I couldn't hold it anymore. "Fuck Hailey, I'm going to cum." She doesn't stop instead quickening her pace. Fuucckkkk. I feel myself cum in her mouth. She takes every drop of me swallowing my load like a good girl.
     I push her down spreading her open looking at her wet little pussy. I gently rub on her cunt as she start to moan. I put my head between her thighs and start licking her pussy, her fingers lace my hair she lets out soft moans as I devour her with my mouth. I slip in her fingers while licking on her cunt, "Fuck Justin more baby. Please give me more." Her moans make me quicken my pace enjoying her unravel. I replace my fingers with my tongue and I can feel her cumming in my mouth. Mmmmmm I hover over her sliding my hard cock into her pussy. Her walls tighten on my cock making us moan in unison.
    "Ugh baby girl you're so tight" I say going in and out of her. "Justin you feel so good inside of me." I raise her arms over her head quickening the pace trying to get as deep in her as her body allowed. I keep on stroking into her "Baby girl your pussy is going to make me cum." She lets out a breath "Cum in me, please I want your cum in me baby." Her pleads make me bust inside of her. I collapse on top of her, I look up kissing her "I love you Hailey." "I love you Justin." And just like that we fall asleep in each other's arms. End of flashback
    I hear her rumbling under me knowing this moment would soon be over but I regret nothing. Hopefully she doesn't either. I'm in deep thought not realizing she's looking up at me. "Morning." I say "Morning, can I have some water." She lifts herself up and I get up grabbing her a glass. "Cute butt" she says making me laugh. Maybe she doesn't regret it either. She sips the water and there's an uncomfortable silence. "Look Hailey I know last night wasn't supposed to happen but I don't regret it." She looks up at me "Neither do I." Im taken aback with her response. "I know we can't be together but I don't regret it" she continues. I give her my sweater and a pair of uggs she had left here a couple of months ago she gets dress in the bathroom as I put on some sweats. "Hey, before you leave I wanted to to give you this." I hand her a piece of paper " I wouldn't want anyone else there." She looks at her hand it's a ticket to the award dinner. "Justin your Dad will be there." Trying to return it back to me. "Fuck him, plus I want you there" I realize what I say "I mean of course only if you want to." She smiles. "We'll see" keeping the ticket putting it in her bag. Before she could leave I hold open then door "Hey could you come this Friday? I know I'm asking for a lot but it would mean everything to me." She looks up at me and again "We'll see" with that she leaves.