Chapter 15

Haileys POV:

Finishing my last final felt like a huge relief. I had agreed to meet Casey and Matt and theirs in a couple of hours and grab dinner. I couldn't have imagined where my life is now. I had great friends an amazing boyfriend who I'm in love with and getting closer to my Mother the more time had passed. I couldn't wait to go home with Justin and enjoy a proper Christmas at my house, something I hadn't done in too long.
       I knock on Matt's door, I can hear music coming from inside making me smile. "Hiiii" Matt exclaims as he open the door. I walk in to Christmas music and Casey in the kitchen screaming Hi. " I'm so excited for Christmas break" says Matt. I smile taking off my jacket "I know I can't wait." Casey comes out of the kitchen with Egg Nog giving me a hug. "So are you and Justin good?" She asks making me blush thinking about yesterday morning. "Ohhhhhh" Matt says, "that face says things went great, I told you lingerie always works" I laugh throwing a pillow at his. " Yes Matt you were right, yesterday was great. I couldn't wait until Friday especially with how big of a day that's going to be for him." We continue to talk before suiting up bracing the cold as we walked to the cafeteria. We walk in and it's the busiest I've ever seen it here. We get a seat near the window jumping back into conversation going around the table what we're most excited for Christmas break.
     Mid talk I feel eyes on me, I look up scanning the crowded room until I see the beautiful honey eyes I've missed since I last saw them.

The guys around him were all talking thinking he was paying attention too

The guys around him were all talking thinking he was paying attention too. The mixture of lust and love lingered in his stare I felt at mercy. The way he looks at me makes my knees weak luckily I was sitting down. Soon his teammate got his attention making him laugh. "That boy is so in love with you." I blush; and I'm so in love with him I think to myself. All dinner consisted of me getting glances of Justin looking at me making me blush while returning to conversation with my friend. Soon dinner comes to an end and we all make our way back to our rooms. We agreed to meet at mine before the game to get ready and pre game. I hop in the shower and let the warm water take over my body. I get out snuggled in my robe putting my hair up in a towel. I check my phone.

Justin: Why do always look so beautiful.

His text makes me smile and I lay down with a dreamy sigh. I quickly send a respond.

Hailey: Its not my fault you're always looking.
Justin: I can't help it. My girlfriend is beautiful.
Hailey: Stop making me blush so much. I can't wait to cheer you on tomorrow. You're going to be great.
Justin: Thanks baby, I can't wait to spend a week with you. I miss you, why aren't you in my bed. In my arms.
Hailey: Don't worry baby I'll be with you soon. Get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow after the game.
Justin: I can't wait.

I put my phone down drifting into sleep. Before I knew it the sun creeped through my window my eyes blink open stretching out of my bed. A knock on my door makes me finish up brushing my teeth and walking over to the door. I open it to see Justin with a beautiful bouquet of flower even more extravagant than the one last week. His beautiful smile peers through and I make room letting him in. "Justin what are you doing here." I say taking the flowers out of his hands pleasing them in a vase " I couldn't wait until tonight to see you, plus I wanted to give you this." He hands me a bag I pull out his Varsity sport jacket. " I want you to wear it tonight, I feel like it'll give me some luck. "Baby, you don't need any luck but I'll be honored to wear it." He smiles pulling me into a hug giving me a sweet kiss on the lips. We have breakfast together before he needs to leave and prep for the night.
It's currently 5, Matt and Casey should be getting here @6. We want to make sure we get good seats since this will be a packed game. I get ready leaving my hair down in it's natural state putting on layers to keep me warm from the cold night ahead. Finishing it up with Justin's jacket.