Chapter 17

Haileys POV:
Im used to girls trying to flirt with Justin. Id be a fool to think I'd be dating someone who looks like him and being or star QB on top of that not get hit on. I found it attractive, you might be in his DMs but I'm in his bed; we're not the same. So when I saw some girl drooling all over him across the bar I took nothing of it. Not until she started taking it too far. I saw as she held him close trying to get him to dance with her. "Woosah Hails, no need to get riled up" Matt says while handing me a shot trying to ease my frustration. "Yeah babe, he's all yours look at the poor kid trying to pry her away." I look back at his direction "I know Casey but this bitch is pushing it." Before she could finish I see her forcing herself on MY Justin. I stomp over to them with rage in my soul.
      "That's enough!" I say louder than the music. They look at my direction he looks so relived yet scared. "Mmm I think I need more." She says trying to grab his face again, I don't know what took over but before she could reach him I land a solid punch making her stumble over. "Holy shit what a right hook!" Screams Jordan while the team and everyone around watched. She went to stand up and try to swing at me Justin grabbed her arm carrying me away over his shoulder. "You're lucky bitch!" She scream "Says the dumb bitch with a black eye!" I shout back. Everyone in the bar screams "Oooooooh" as we get further from the bar. Before I knew it we were back in his room. The anger subsided and reality hit. Holy shit I could loose my scholarship over this. The school has a strict code of conduct and fighting was at the top of it. I start pacing "Fuck, what if I loose my scholarship over this!" I share "Don't worry, we were off campus and everything happened so fast no one had time to pull their phone out and document anything." Justin says trying to comfort me. "Plus Men should be saved from sexual assault as well. Jordan's right you do have a solid hook." he giggles making me giggle too. He always stopped me from spiraling. "How about I open my present, it is Friday!" He pulls out the bag from under his bed. I gleam up at him excited to see his reaction to his present.
      Once he had the guitar in hand his eyes had been wider than I'd ever seen them. "Wow Hailey, this is amazing. I can't believe you remembered me telling you I knew how to play." He picks me up giving me a warm hug, "Of course I remembered, the way your spirit lit up talking about your memories playing guitar at your near by music store learning how to play the strings from the owner I knew I had to get you one for Christmas. Plus this one is special." He looks at me confused, "The reason you saw me with that guy last week is because his dad collects guitars and this one is actually the first guitar Paul McCartney had when started the Beatles. His eyes wanted to pop out of his head. "What! Babe this must of been a fortune, I can't take this." I giggle pushing back "I can't take it back plus I spent so many hours on his final reports you have to take it" He's quite for a little just taking me all in looking like he wanted to cry. "Thank you, this is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me." I smile "You're the most amazing person I've ever met, now play me something!" I sit at the edge of his bed while he pulls up a chair and tunes this guitar. He warms up for a few and start playing and singing.

"Something in the way she movesAttracts me like no other loverSomething in the way she woos meI don't want to leave her nowYou know I believe and how"

Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how"