023

"Is this right?" The girl raised her brow as soon as her partner spoke up like something was ever did wrong..

I mean they almost killed someone..

"Don't tell me you're feeling guilty? That suits him right for being a jerk" the other girl can only roll her eyes cause of her partners words.. Stubbornly saying something like that.. Such a psychopath.

"Whatever.. Just don't get my name linked up, when you got caught" She turned her back and opened the door.. Well the random classroom they entered while trying to figure out something.

"Also.. Get tf out of here already, They might get suspicious"

"That quick?" The other rolled her eyes lying lazily at her chair.

"Well if you wanna get caught.. Why not stay here anyways" She scoffs and slammed the door.

Tsk, stubborn.. As long as she won't touch hyein.. That's ok.

I know for a fact i'm doing this for her safety.. I can't lose her now that i finally found her, she might have already forgotten about me.. But i never did.

•   •   •

"So how is he?" minji asked the doctor taking care of the bleeding, It has been an hour since the incident.

"About that.. You should expect him having  either a trauma or an amnesia, His head was pretty hit and lose a lot of blood too" Minji bowed and run inside the room where yeonjun was admitted.

His friends were there, One was crying, One was just unbothered, and one was saying some things like blaming yeonjun for it.

Minji can only shake her head, While hanni arrived so tired for all the errands she have to run.. I mean there was an investigation at the building.. It was pretty bad? no?

Well there was a lot of blood.. But then it was too suspicios that there wasn't any evidence left..

"I had the police take care of the scene already.. So how is he?"

"Well pretty bad.. He might for a chance have an amnesia"

Minji could only frown.. They might not get any answer..

"That bad huh? Well maybe thats the karma for the things he did?" Minji slapped hanni's shoulder and rolled her eyes, Even thou she know for a fact what happend she ofc still cherished her co students well being.. And her being a president ofc.

"You're too kind, btw your girlfriend was finding you earlier.. She seems worried so you might actually tell her what happend"

Right.. I almost forgot to message her after this, I wonder where she is? i hope she's not tired after everything.. The news was spreading like wildfire afterall, i might have to cancel the event..

•   •   •

"Why do i have to witness something like that.." Hyein said looking at her phone, Her hands was still shaking, feeling scared about what she saw.

Suddenly she felt a hug behind her.. She suddenly got scared turning her phone off..

"Hm? what's wrong, Its me" She recognised the voice and finally calm down.. It was eunchae, she faced the girl and hugged her more tightly.

"Woah what's wrong?" Eunchae smiled at hyein being so clingy, but she noticed something.. The hug was too tight and she noticed hyein's worried face and her hands shaking..

"is something wrong?" She remembered hyein was looking at her phone just a moment ago before she can even approach her.. Maybe she saw something scary?

Hyein won't talk but keep on hugging the girl, She's just too scared.

"Trust me.. What is it?" Eunchae's voice was serious as she clasped her hands with hyein implying that its ok and she's listening.

"i saw something.. Earlier, At the building c" Eunchae widen her eyes realizing something.. "I saw it with my own two eyes.. Yeonjun getting hit from his head.." Hyein's voice was trembling while eunchae remained frozen while her body was still close to hyein.

"Did.. did you see the face of someone who did it?" shit.. What if she saw.. Haerin is screwed i swear i can't cover for her..

"No.. I was hiding since i saw him but after the culprit was gone i already run.." Eunchae breath out in relief.. She won't have to worry, But she absolutely cannot tell haerin about this.. She knows how crazy haerin is.. She'll do everything just to get rid of everyone.. Everyone that will get in her own way.. And i can't stop her.

"Eunchae..?" Hyein faced the girl waiting for an answer. "Ah sorry.. I see its ok..Its ok, just don't tell anyone about what you saw, its gonna be ok" She held the girls hand more tight.

I can't let her do something to hyein.. She might have to kill me before her..

While hyein was obviously confused about what eunchae has said.. Cause rather than reporting it to the police.. Eunchae told her to keep quiet about it.

But hyein decided to brush it off.. Since maybe the girl was scared too, she noticed how eunchae's hand sweat.. All she can do was nod her head.

Whatever is it.. I hope its not what i think it is.

_________

"Will always be a backstabber.."

"I know how much you love her"

"You can't escape"