014 (short)

"can someone explain where the heck you guys were?" Hyein was raising her brows in disbelief upon realising that her friends or rather minji and hanni her co student councils were gone.

"And also i was trying to open the office and ofc i did..." hyein eyed hanni and danielle as they just pretend nothing actually happend there.

Hanni was glaring at danielle for being too risky they might have gotten caught, but they actually did.. although they're lucky it was hyein who caught them.

"sorry ok.. i was with haerin and she won't shut the fvck up so i have to" Minji said putting her arms around haerin's shoulder and haerin actually being shock from it just looked away.

"You guys.. are damn weird" she can't just help but roll her eyes and sighed like a troubled guardian.

"pls do it at ur homes" The last statement hyein said made them shocked so probably hyein knows everything and they're too careless.

Minji glared at haerin before dragging her in an empty room to talk about something while the other two remained at the hallway just staring at each other and being guilty because they did it at school.

"So? Kang Haerin? you done of wanting me or whatever?" haerin rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't my fault, also instead of stopping me.. you kissed me and tooked off my clothes.. pervert" minji scoffs, the girl is dramatic the only thing she took off was the blazer though.

But all of a sudden haerin unbuttoned revealing her neck with red spots on it.. probably minji's

Minji was shock and throw her blazer at the girl's face before anyone can see them weirdly acting like this.

"Stop it, and also the thing that i took off was ur blazer stop being dramatic, you liked it anyways" minji smirked to herself and raised her brow at the girl infront of her.

As haerin just rolled her eyes and throw minji's blazer at the girl's face before going infront and planting a kiss at minji's lips it was a peck.. minji's lips are swollen because haerin keeps on biting at it.

Minji scoffs and kiss the girl back more intense and pushing haerin at the wall of room as haerin hold on minji's waist pulling her more closer as they kiss.

As minji find her way on the girl's neck pulling her closer to deepen the kiss not caring anymore if they'll get caught.

The room was dark since they had closed it before continuing.

exploring haerin's mouth trying to find anything she hasn't discovered about haerin as the said girl go with the flow with what minji wants.

Minji pulled out and kisses haerin's neck planting kisses all the way down at the girl's arms and wrist as she kisses it down to the girl's hand, haerin was a panting mess at minji's touch.

"Did i hear it right? you love me?" Addressing the words that minji has spilled just earlier at the scene on the rest room.

Minji looked away with her ears red, it was too obvious that minji really do and haerin chuckled and kisses the girl's lips softly.

"What if i do.. i mean you feel the same" Minji looked at the girl's eyes softly and haerin not even denying it made minji even more red.

When did i feel the same.. was it actually love at first sight or was it when she kissed me.. i don't even understand but i love her.

I love Kang Haerin