018

Minji found herself standing infront of a convenience store waiting for haerin since she message just earlier.

Well who knows.. she suddenly called me here maybe she got something to say or really she just miss me? well not surprising anymore i miss her too.

Minji smiled to herself and checked her phone for message maybe haerin has send.

She felt a shadow as she heared someone getting close to her.. she thought maybe it was haerin but the step is just too big.

"Hey? are you alone?" She closed her eyes knowing its a man's voice and she just can't stand them, this is the typical things that would happen in a kdrama where they will be asking for your numbers and them trying to ask you to hangout with them.

"No i'm not. I'm waiting for someone right now" she fake smiled at the guy who was taking interest on her.

"But that someone might not come.. so" she hates when people get closed to her personal space.. wtf is wrong with this person.

Minji tried to get out of the man's grip but it was just too strong.. what the hell.. Where is haerin..

And another hand startled her.. as she look up she saw haerin with her usual poker face looking at the man, stopping the man's wrist at dragging minji at the middle of nowhere.

"Sorry? but i'm with her, fuck off" The man startles when she felt haerin's hand at his wrist gripping it and the man looking like he was in pain and suddenly slapped haerin's hand before running off

And there was haerin watching as the man get out of their sights.. haerin looked back at her with now a glare.. was that supposed to be my fault.

She got shock when haerin hold her wrist dragging her into which seems at the girl's own car.

Haerin closed the door on minji harshly before getting on..

Was she in a bad mood.. so suddenly.. its not my fault people always come at me.

As haerin get in she wasn't talking to minji at all just because of that one incident and for minji its kinda ackward with them just being like this so she decided to open her mouth and talk.

"Are you upset? i'm sorry.. its not my fault their always coming at me" Haerin holds on the wheels and met her eyes with minji.. ofc its visible that haerin really is mad because of that.. perhaps she's really worried for minji and also jealous.. she doesn't want anyone near her girlfriend.

Haerin sighs as she soften her face understand that her behavior is immature since its not really minji's fault and she's just worried.

"Sorry.. i'm just worried.. maybe you should be in somewhere with people or atleast bring ur friends with you.. you know i can't take it with when someone is going near you.. you're mine Kim Minji.. just mine" For a second she can see how haerin's eyes changed to dark with no stars in it.. but it dissapeared when haerin smiled and got closer to her to kiss her.

for a second it felt weird that haerin was like that.. well she's rude but i didn't expect that.. the she says you're mine.. well she always do say it still its kinda different or am i just paranoid?
She didn't need to say it.. she owned me even from the start.

Without realizing it the car was already starting and haerin was putting her seatbelt on minji doing it for her since the girl was kinda in her own world and haerin just letting her and not bothering.

"i love you" Haerin stopped at what she was doing and looked at minji all smiley.

"I love you more luv" The both of them laughed as their hands intertwined with each other.

________________
sorry for a short update lol been busy this days.. school is near and i'm making time for myself..

i love this chapter:>
kinda missed that person who used to call me that but.. yeah.