009

"Well.. what do we now" Minji crossed her arms at haerin who was calmly sitting at the couch.

Haerin raised a brow and pointed at the couch signalling minji to sit the fvck down, which minji did and rolled her eyes.

Boredom is taking over her whole self just simply lumping in at the couch isn't gonna bring her peace.

She glared at the certain cat beside her who was so relaxed and close to falling asleep while her? just staring at the ceiling imagining a black hole on it.

They didn't even get to finish the project just because of haerin's lazy ass, and ofc because of her fever all of a sudden just what is she doing..

Just so you know minji probably is motivated right now but when another day come she'll be lazy that's why she prepared doing it the first day to finish all of it already, just thinking about it stress her out.

"Hey are we really just going to be like this?" Haerin glanced at minji who can't even stay sitted for an atleast hour or minutes.. this girl really like it when there's so many work what the heck is wrong with her.

"Then are you down to continue" Haerin smirked and minji ofc know what was in the cat's mind.

Or is she really just dirty minded.

"I really hate you"

"Well i do too.. But i love it when you make that pathetic face.. Frowning and blushing, its just so satisfying watching the school's president actually pleading for me" Haerin raised her brows Smugging at minji and the girl can't help it but actually slap the heck out of haerin.

When did that happen.. This isn't me what the heck.

"And i can't help but want more of it"
Minji avoided haerin's touch slapping the heck out of the girl's hand she just had enough.. she always lost her calm and collected self when its with haerin.

She's not even tall.

Her phone rang before haerin can even drag her upstairs at her own room.

"Shut the fvck up haerin, i'm answering this call.. Hello?"

"Heyy!! What are you guys up to now, And btw i was infront of ur door but i'm guessing you guys weren't there so, where are you?" It was hanni and she kinda missed the girl since she'd been with haerin all day and its late at night but still hanni called her?.

"I'm at haerin's house.. Are you and danni still hanging out?" Haerin got the hint that it was hanni and decided to sit at the couch watching the taller talk.

"Yess.. thou its late at night can we come over?" Minji glanced at haerin assuming the said girl heared it and haerin nodded.

"Sure sure.. i'll text you the address" And finally hanni hang up the phone.

"So they will be here.. finally i won't be stuck with you.. you're taking advantage of me" Haerin raised a brow and frowned.

"The audacity" Minji turned on the girl only to catch haerin rolling her eyes.. really so rude.

"Whatever Kang Haerin, its good i'm not going to be alone with you here" Fvck i don't want her to keep on taking advantage of me just what is wrong with this girl.. i can't even provoke her this is so annoying.

"just admit that you did like that kiss" the girl smirked and lumped at the couch.

Minji didn't talk anymore she doesn't want any unreasonable fights or even argue with someone this rude, i bet her parents can't even handle her.. what an attitude.

Both of them got startled when suddenly hanni came barging in with danielle with bags on their hands probably filled with snacks and drinks.

"Heyy guyss, we bought snacks" Haerin stand up to hug danielle and keep on clinging on to the girl till they reach the couch.

Minji rolled her eyes and sitted beside hanni and eat a snack the two bought.

"Talk about cat behavior" Haerin rolled her eyes and minji does so too.

While the two girls looked at each other

"I am not a cat" "sure sure, kitty kang"

"what did you say? Minjibear?" Minji spatted her drink when she heared the nickname that only her family knows..

"never knew you guys are in nickname terms now" Minji glared at the midget beside her.

Did her secret got spilled all of a sudden? I hate that nickname but accepted it anyways. But what the heck?

"Well? What now? you do actually look like a bear" Haerin raised her brows and approached minji who was also standing up.

"Oh no" danielle can't help but face palm and think are they always like this with each other.

Haerin stand infront of minji and creeped her hands at the girl's chin making minji look up at the ceiling.

"You're really pretty, also when blushing" Minji frowned and slapped haerin's hand away from her chins.

"Stop touching me its making me sick" Haerin chuckled out of nowhere and sitted between hanni and dani who was almost close to eachother but haerin suddenly butted in.

"Really? Also when we kissed that do count right?" Minji almost throw a punch at the girl while the two gasp with big eyes looking at the two.

"Wait are you guys dating?!" Hanni said in shock.

"Ofc not!" Both haerin and minji said and wow they're both even in sync what the heck is happening..

The two can't believe and what minji can do right now is glare at haerin for spilling what the heck just happend between them.

"it was a force one and.. we just got caught up in the moment" Minji's explanation just made it even more suspicious and haerin? Unbothered.

"Just what are you guys even doing.."

Minji was making an eyecontact with haerin signalling her to help back her up since it was all her fault but haerin just grinned at her watching her suffer.