005

Wow.. its 4:00 pm already and now we're walking home also later at 5 i'm going to see her face again, yeah at my own house too. how fun.

Just remembering her face really just annoy me, how i wished i didn't see her face that afternoon, i almost trashed my work at the office just because of a bad mood.. i even submitted a wrong file.

just remembering her really makes my mood drop down, why would she even appear at my mind at most random time

"annoying.." Hanni looked up at minji and shaked her head upon seeing the said girl's face in a frown, and probably its haerin.

"gurl sucked it up, you're seeing her everyday.. shouldn't you be used by now" Hanni was shrugging her shoulders, i mean what's so hard about it she's used to seeing haerin's face and danielle's.

But yeah, probably in her case it is but minji? nope it is not.

"What used by it now? no i don't think so, i didn't even wished to see her face everytime, sure she is beautiful, smart and rich but her attitude? rude, you think i'll get along with her?" Hanni looked at the sky while sipping her drink, looking like she was actually thinking about it.

"Yeah?" The midget almost earned a slap at her face if it wasn't for minji knowing that the said girl is her friend.

Maybe you'll get along with her since both of you really just get in my nerves..

She looked around at their way to there houses and spot danielle at a near park looking like she was waiting for someone.

"Hey, Pham Hanni.. Are you dating" Hanni spatted her drink and widened her eyes at minji who was raising her brow with suspicion.

Hanni had her mouth agaped looking at minji with pure horror in her eyes.

"What? No, we literally just met a week ago, What The Hell is wrong with you.." Hanni rolled her eyes and minji just scoffs, as if she was born yesterday with that reaction really?

They were almost at minji's house and she shrugged just rolling her eyes, its not like she's against it, maybe Kang Haerin is.

Her reaction is too overreacting.. for a bestfriend.

"Whatever, I gotta... go" she turned around leaving hanni still glued at the road.

Minji shaked her head, if it isn't the Pham flirty Hanni.

Her subtle smile dissapeard and got replaced by a frown when she saw a not so tall girl infront of her door just sitting and not doing anything.. oh please, its too early for this..

"Bye byee"  Hanni was smilling completely running off before minji could even catch her.

damn you pham hanni..

And now what..

She slowly turns her head at the girl infront of her door and their eyes met, haerin not even bothering to look away.

The girl stopped doing whatever she was doing, she removed her headphones and headed towards minji who was glued outside of her own backyard.

Haerin stand up infront of her crossing her arms giving minji a puzzled confused look.

"What are you doing?" Minji scoffs at haerin who was looking at her like she was weird or something..

I suddenly just want to do everything on my own instead of doing this with her.

Minji let out a deep sigh before turning her attention at haerin and answering her question.. i mean isn't obvious.

"maybe meditating because i'm seeing you again, and calming myself not to rage infront of you" She rolled her eyes and passed thru haerin who's staring at her with all of her soul.

Talk about cat behavior.

I don't know why i even hated her in the first place, My calm and collected self as a president has completely dissappeared just because of a certain cat.

Why am i even bothering.

She got inside the house but got confused since haerin wasn't behind her anymore.. i got no time for your kitty play.

"Kang Haeri-

"And you think i wanted this?" Minji startle when she saw haerin as soon as she turned around.

Also giving me a heart attack.. haerin was crossing her arms looking so confident that she might actually just win a fight.

"You can't complain, Kim Minji since you want the grade you'll be stuck with me" Haerin raised her brow for the last statement she was about to say.

realising haerin was more inch closer to her now.. she can feel that its more ackward making an eyecontact with this kind of space.

What The Hell is wrong with this person, didn't she want this all done already.

Minji's supposed to say word was cutted off by haerin's sudden slam on the wall behind her.

minji held her chest looking really shocked at the sudden noise behind her.

She frowned realising she was stuck between haerin's arms.

While the other girl is amused of minji's reaction suddenly thinking never mind, she just don't want to hear minji talk right now, she wants more of that reaction.

"What the hell is wrong with you Kang Haerin" she can't believe a taller girl like her just got trapped in a damn wall with a not so tall girl.

I didn't know it was supposed to be reverse.

She tried struggling or even pushing the girl but the girl has enough strength more than she think the girl would have.

The girl smirked making minji so confused about her sudden act and that reaction plastered in haerin's face she know the girl has something in her mind again.

Haerin tried to close the gap between them while minji was struggling not having any clue about what is even happening inside haerin's head.

She can feel haerin's breath hitting her and now she know what the girl was planning to do, panic is all minji could think about.

"K-kang Haerin what the hell is wrong with you stop" haerin opened her closed eyes and made a long contact with minji before smirking and closing her eyes again.

With that contact minji can feel the heat and her ears getting red.

WTF is wrong with you, does she really plan on stealing my first kiss and now giving hers mine??! well its not like i know that this is her first or not and its not like i'll care who she has kissed anyways, but that is not important.

Minji can't do anything but close her eyes and gulp knowing that it'll happen, but haerin stop when the gap was about 2 inch before their face could collide with eachother.

Haerin clicked her tounge making minji open her eyes in confusion, the girl was looking at the door like killing someone who was behind it.

Shit..

"Pham Hanni.. Mo Jihye, get out behind the door. Now"