003

"I think u really are overreacting" minji laugh sarcastically before throwing a glare at the latter.

"I mean, you should have just ask her nicely don't you think?" Hyein nodded at hanni's such statement and minji couldn't believe that her two bestfriends were betraying her like this.

Minji thinks that if this two was in her situation maybe they'll get the same reaction that she had towards to girl.

"With that rude attitude? i don't think so" Minji rolled her eyes and put her glasses down on the table while the two just shrugged.

I mean obviously, she should've known the rules of this school before transfering, and those kind of dressing short skirt? and a hoodie and its even on black what is wrong with her.

Does she just wants my attention? she could have just act nicely and even fix her rude attitude.

"Well, she should have known the school rules first, so i think minji is making such sense?" Minji nodded and continued reading another book after she finished reading the others.

Now that minji thinks about it, its not only yesterday when haerin started playing with her, calling her names that minji doesn't even know where did it comefrom.

Its just so annoying how she'd been staying on my mind, she really just like playing in her own game, not like i'll back down i love challenges so why not?

"If she wants to play it, why not" Hanni and hyein looked at the said girl confusedly whatever minji was saying they can't really even understand.

Maybe she was having a hard time trying to manage both being a president and a student at the same, is what hyein and hanni was thinking.

And its also just right to be strict since once you ask them nicely they would just shrugged it off then the other day they did it again, Its just spoiling them so why not confront them.

And also its not overreacting, its being cautious of other student seeing such behaviour.

Yeah, a bad influence is what she is.

At that moment they were at the cafeteria just taking a break at their tiring all day work and minji was still stressing it trying to handle both her schoolworks and being a president is just a hard work.

I could have just wished that the other party had won instead of me.. if it wasn't my dad's expectations and shits.

"hey, control freak" minji frowned knowing that her peace time had been ruined just by hearing the voice of a certain latter.

What now.. does she want another fight that she can't even win, ruining my peace time is just plain wrong.

"What? want another fight? go do it with your likes or something like i'd care" Minji continued reading her book not even throwing any glances at the girl infront of her.

Minji didn't hear anything back but she can still feel the presence of the girl just looking at her whole soul.

Minji doesn't like being stared at.

She was taken aback when the certain girl was now sitting infront of her just looking at her like some kind of cat

is she really not gonna stop staring at me? i know i'm pretty but can i just punch her or something..

whole minuted have passed but the certain cat was still staring at her, minji can't even continue her work just because she was bothered.

Minji was trying not to confront but she just felt the urge to suddenly fight haerin.