007

Haerin woked up in a familliar room helding her head, it still hurts but less.

She looked around and remembered that she was in minji's house room* she doesn't really remember that much but she can remember passing out on top of minji.

Shit why..

Where did i get this fever all of a sudden, was it because it rained yesterday.

It was because danielle ditched me for some reason.

"you're awake" Haerin startle almost getting a heart attack, but not really still her head hurts.

Minji came up to haerin with a pot of hot soup and putted it down the table beside the bed, while haerin looked puzzled, asking herself "doesn't she hate me?

She raised her brow at the taller girl probably asking what's that and minji can only frown at the girl on her bed.

"Then don't eat" Minji lifted the pot with a soup but suddenly haerin stopped her wrist and helped minji to put it down again on the table.

Minji sighed and sitted beside haerin.

"Who said i wanted you to sit beside me" Minji can only scoff, acting like this is her own house wtf is wrong with her.

"This is literally my house, so my house my rules and i can get to do whatever i want" Haerin raised her brow and a certain idea came up on her mind.

"Then want to go to my house, and i'll get to do whatever i'd want?" All minji could ever do was look at haerin speechlessly, wtf shameless aren't we Kang Haerin?

"Y'know i though i'll go easy on you since you have a fever but nevermind" Minji sitted beside haerin getting close caughting the other girl off guard.

Startling Haerin at her acts of touching the said girl's end of the short.

Haerin doesn't look like it but she's close of actually just slapping the hell out of minji.

Her face getting red wasn't on her plan, but actually the table turns and now minji was the one making her look like this, the reaction she wants from minji came from her.

And she thoughts.. will i really lost on her now? that this is really what i want?

She held minji's hand putting it higher on her thigh and looking at the taller girls reaction she can't help but be amused.

Disgust and madness was all on minji's face and can't even hide it.

"You're so shameless, Kang Haerin" Minji frowned pushing haerin at the bed making her lay all down being on the top of the shorter girl.

Seeing Haerin below her is something new to be seen, and haerin smirking like she wanted something like this to happen between them.. was it all planned? was minji all can think about, but it doesn't matter anymore.

"Don't test me" Haerin raised a brow smirking, as if she'd be below minji all the time.

they though they'd be making a partnered project but all of this occured just because of haerin's shamelessly act.

Will i really be losing now? is what haerin though.

Minji startle when the girl below her pulled her neck closer to her she can feel haerin's breath hitting her getting close as it is.

"Will you really want this" Haerin opened her eyes hinting a small worry on minji's eyes, haerin don't want to waste anymore time as she forcefully crashed her lips with the girl on top of her.

Who knew haerin can be this aggressive, leading all the way.

Minji startled a little at the shorter girl's dominating act she though she can actually just lead it but slowly haerin was all stealing the show.

Haerin smirked between the kiss and bit minji's lips playfully. Almost making minji come back to reality.

Minji pulls away from haerin feeling a little shock and her heart can't stop pounding at what's happening right now.

Haerin raised her brow still holding on minji's neck waiting for something to actually happen, but minji removed haerin's hand on the back of her neck and sit at the edge of the bed.

I can't do this.. i think this is just too wrong. Doing this with my rival is just wrong..

She looked at haerin who's looking at her confusedly furrowing her brows.

"Are you worried something might happend?" Haerin sitted beside minji half heartedly almost looking like she was hugging the taller girl.

She made minji looked at her cupping the taller's face.

she leaned in closer at minji's ears "I'll go easy" Minji almost let out a shriek but prevent it by putting her hand in her mouth.

Now haerin was the one on top of her leading what was about to happen between them.

"Just let me.. right now" That's when minji's words was cutted off by a kiss, forcing her way in minji's was easy than she had expected it would be.

Minji tried to fight dominance but haerin kept on winning by actually pulling minji closer and

She almost passed out at the tension between them, she doesn't know how far did they even get, but haerin leading it made her even more surprised.

Haerin pulled away and looked at the girl below her.

"That's enough" Minji furrowed her brows weakly what does she mean its enough? is she really taking advantage of me just because i'm weak?

"You really did just take advantage of me" Haerin raised her brow at minji who's laying down at her bed still tired just because of a minute kiss they'd been doing.

"Well yeah, i wanted a taste" Minji scoffs and throw a pillow at the latters face.

"Shut up" all haerin could ever do was laugh

So annoying..