020

(random view)

"have you already heard the news?"
a man turned the tv off as he turned his attention to the other man infront of the window.

The man at the window looked at the other, signalling him that probably he did.. he never missed out anything.

"Are you gonna let her do anything she wants?" the man was quite worried but he just laughed.

"who do you think is my daughter.. are you looking down at my family" He glared at the man sitting.

They're known for money and being powerful there's nothing they can't get.

"After all, She takes after me"

Getting everything we want even if it causes lives.. i wonder if she knew already.. will she take mine too?

"My daughter is my blood, flesh, and all.. we are very much alike" 

The man opened her mouth again
"don't you lecture me for things that i already do know, i can take care of my family on my own" He once again glared.

"You may now go"
He bowed and left the room.

***
(Hyein)

"Hey hyein, what happend to you and eunchae after you guys left?" Hanni asked as she smiled teasingly at the younger.

They did leave the two alone since eunchae said she have to go but she insisted to atleast let her come with the girl since something might happen.

"Nothing much.. i dropped her off the restaurant her friends were staying at.. but they seem to have left but she said she's ok so yeah i left her there"

"And.. nothing happend don't smile at me like that"

"aww you could've been with her y'know" Hanni raised her brow with a teasing smile and even slightly punching hyein's shoulder as the taller just glared at her making a disgusted face.

"uh.. who's eunchae?" The girls looked at her and they remembered haerin wasn't there so probably she doesn't know who eunchae is.

"Its hyein's new friend she have met yesterday" Isn't it just kind of fast that they're already friends.. well considering hyein's personality she is friendly but well.. most of the time serious for things that she is.

"oh and speaking of eunchae.. i think that's her.." Minji pointed at the crowds and there she saw eunchae buying.. probably her lunch.

"i.. see, what a nice friend you have" Haerin smiled.. she smiled back at me but something's wrong.. i don't know what exactly its just.. haerin's kinda off since this morning we've seen each other.

She would spaced out all of a sudden and she would suddenly smile and when i called her.. her eyes we're black but.. sure her eyes are black still was it supposed to be that black.. i can't even see my reflection at it..

Maybe i'm just thinking too much.. Haerin is not a psycho or something.. but isn't it strange the way she appeared like always at every scene that minji is in.. is making me kind of feel a bit stalker feels.

But well.. can't blame if she love minji that much.. and yeah but please don't make your love so dangerous..

"Hyein-ah!" She startle as eunchae suddenly appeared behind of her smilling.. i'm glad someone like her is here.. i be overthinking things that isn't supposed to be my thing.. but well.. i'm kind of worried..

"Eunchae! Well.. have you had ur lunch already?" Ah.. right she was just buying it.. oh well.

"And if you haven't.. want to join us?"

"Sure sure.. since my friends are still not done with their works so i might actually join you guys.. Thankyou" Eunchae smiled and eyed suspiciously at the girl who keeps on staring at her..

"And btw, this is Haerin.. Minji's girlfriend.. that's not called for but whatever might as well introduce her since she's my friend's.. yeah" Hyein kinda roll her eyes and forced a smile as she led the girl standing to sit beside her.

I mean she kind of hates whenever the two gets the chance to flirt infront of her just makes her kind of ick about it and get a cringey feels.

"Have you eaten ur lunch?" Eunchae asked as she munch on the sandwhich she had buy at the canteen.

Hyein nodded as she watched the girl just going for it.. She's really cute.. well yeah she really is.. i'm not even gonna deny it i bet many people are falling for this cute angel figure.

"Well.. we're gonna leave you two here.. enjoy ur time" Hanni smiled teasingly at the two as hyein rolled her eyes.. while minji and haerin also had to head out just to give hyein and eunchae some time to hangout and talk.

"Isn't it kind of nice.."

"Hm? what is?" Curious hyein she smiled and raised her brow

"Being alone here with you.. since its kind of giving me a chill being with ur friends.. since i'm not really that type of person.."

Aah she must have been referring to hanni's humor and personality.. well hanni is too much of a hyper to handle and i understand this cute angel beside me.. does it sound so cringe if i keep on calling her a cute angel or something?.. i don't think so thou since she is more than just an angel.

I am happy.

"Hyein-ah.. have some" Eunchae said offering the drink that she got in her hands it was a chocolate drink.. and hyein kind of not like it since its sweet but when she was a kid she likes it too much.. must've been a poverty kind of thing huh?

is.. it an indirect kiss kind of thing? since i saw her sip some of it.. i mean she buyed it i'm not gonna even.. i don't know why this is hyping me up.. its just a drink..

"S-sure.." Why the heck am i stuttering.. no this is no so me omg what the heck.

Hyein took the drink kind of ackward but the girl beside her keeps on smilling telling her its ok and it tasted good.

Hyein drinked on it since.. the girl was offering.. and what about it? i mean she's my friend and its normal.. but well i'm kind of shy.. i don't know why.. When did i get super shy???

Hyein sighed as she looked at the girl still smilling.

"Haerin.." hyein kind of heard something as she look at eunchae.

Her eyes.. is dark? what?

"She's kind of strange.. isn't she?" Eunchae grinned but a couple of second her cheerful personality came back when she noticed hyein looking at her weirdly.

"hyein-ah its almost time.. i gotta go, see ya" Eunchae just smiled at her and run off.

What.. was that?