021

"Yah.." Hanni scoffs and turned her attention to the two boys kneeling infront of her and minji.

"Do you want to be killed!!" Hanni's yell can be heared across the room as yeonjun and soobin covered both of their ears.

Minji averting eyes not being able to do anything.. Well this is how hanni get angry when she's all serious and worried about it.. But all of it turns out to be a prank.

"Y'know gu-"

Minji was once again cutted off.. She can't even count how many times hanni cutted her sentence off.

"Y'know this is not funny.. right?" Hanni was ready to throw a punch but minji managed to stopped her before causing more bruise on yeonjun's face.. She did managed to get both of yeonjun and soobin's ears thought.

While the other circle of soobin and yeonjun just laugh at the back, minji can't help but shake her head.. Too bad all of them are not here to feel hanni's anger.

"You!" Hanni turned her face at the circle who keeps on laughing.. "Go back to your class or else i'll really send your friends to the guidance office.. Or maybe have you guys removed from the council" Ah looks like hanni forgot that she's not the president but minji just shrugged and watch them suffer on hanni's hand.

*clap *clap

everyone turned their attention to jisoo, the secretary as minji quickly stand up to greet her secre.. Well she can take over now that hanni is ready to calm down.

"Hanni, its ok.. Everyone return to their own classes except soobin and yeonjun.. Ofc including you" Minji smiled and took over the whole thing as the other people returned to their own classes.

"You should be glad.. That the principal doesn't know anything about this.. Or else you'll be suspended for a week or worst? your parents can have you grounded" Minji said as she sat infront of the boys.. Explaining the power that the council and this school have.

Well she can do all of this without the principal knowing.. Since the principal already guided her with the things she can do.. Its just she have more mercy and just can't do this despite of yeonjun doing 'that' to minji.

Hanni scoffs throwing glare at the two boys for wasting her time and breath for them.. I mean running round all over the campus just to find Kim Minji? Well hanni can do.. But for the fact that her time is wasted and maybe right now she's with Danielle.. But no.

"I'll let this slide, Also yeonjun.. I'll let it slide for now but the next time you touch me.. I won't" yeonjun looked at her.. Just looked at her without any expression which is just disrespectful.. The fact that there was something else in his eyes is just too much.

"You guys are dismissed.. Do not comeback here for 'that' reason" The boys left without saying any words as hanni gave them a middle finger without them knowing..

"Well, our work here is done you guys can go back to your own rooms now"

"Thankyou" Minji smiled at them as jisoo left, hanni and her was the only one left there.. Hanni was in a bad mood.. And minji cannot handle the silence.

Ugh.. Should i message danielle to come here? this is too ackward.. She's still in a bad mood, i swear those boys are so

The door suddenly opened revealing danielle and haerin.. As the aussie rushed in to hug hanni since her gf was obviously in a bad mood.. While haerin rushed to her asking if she's ok.

Meanwhile.. Hyein was actually outside.. Not wanting to enter.

"I don't want to be a 5th wheel.." Well yeah i don't even know what a 5th wheel is.. But well it can work can it not?

I wonder where she is right now..

By she, hyein is probably reffering to eunchae..

Don't tell me i really do like her? But i really get some weird vibes when it comes to her.. But i like it when she's around.. I just don't get it sometimes haerin and eunchae have the same weirdness but she's not like haerin thou.. I think i don't know something or maybe minji doesn't even know something.

"Hey! What are you doing outside.." Hyein's face lighten up and looked at the girl with a smile, and ofc you guessed it right.. It was eunchae, the sunshine ray of happiness.. Well atleast for hyein.

"Nothing.. So what are you doing here?" She looked at eunchae's hand and she got some books and files.. Maybe a teacher is asking her to hands it to the president.

"Can i help you?"

"If you want to? Why not" Eunchae handed her half of her books and let hyein lead her inside of the office since it would be too ackward.. Also if she let eunchae get inside alone.. She'll be a 5th wheel So she'd rather be with eunchae inside.

Who knows too if hyein just wanted to be with eunchae.

"Ah you guys are here" minji said as her gf was literally beside her just minding her own business.

"Well yeah" hyein rolled her eyes and hanni suddenly surpressing a laugh causing eunchae to get confused and looked at the members inside of the council.

And now she realized the situation she was thankful to hyein for helping her carry the stuff and get inside.. And so that's why hyein was not getting inside was because of them.. Basically her circle was all a couples.

______________
Hi:D sorry short ud