19

Katrine's POV

I couldn't believe what came out of Brook's mouth. Niall was part of a bet that gad to do with who fucked me first? This is fucking disgusting, I feel like throwing up.

"Oh my God." I cover my mouth just to look down to my lap. I don't know what to do. I feel like I should come up to him and say what's his deal or something, but I can't. My whole life I've always run away from all my problems, I never over came them. But if I don't say anything then nothing will be solved.

I stand up, and I run towards the girls' restroom next to the cafeteria. I expected Brook to leave a few minutes to myself but instead she followed me.

"Kat wait!" Brook yells from behind me. She catches up to me once I got in a stall.

"Leave me alone," I cry out. Brook crawls from underneath, grabbing my leg for support.

"Kat you can't do this. You can't run away from everything."

I feel nauseous and mad. Nauseous to be seen like some item, an item that can be possessed by anyone, and that can be marked as territory. Mad that he just used me and lied to me over and over again.

"I have to Brook," I sob. "I-I'm too weak to solve my own problems. My whole life people have walked over me and I've gotten so used to it that now it's normal to me. I-"

"You're frighten of the things that are in your head. You have to stand up straight, and go make things right." She opened the door to the stall, and pointed me to go out.

Maybe Brook is right, I have to overcome everything that's in my head so I can solve the reality. I have to stop being such a shy little baby and just go beat up the problem.

"Fine," I give in. I walk out of the stall, and I check my makeup on the mirror before walking out.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She asks when she opened the door to the restroom.

"No it's okay. I want to do this by myself."

She nods before walking away to go back in the lunchroom. I see her join her boyfriend and the group with him.

I take a deep breath before looking around to see if I can find Niall. I won't attack him with cuss words like most people would, instead I'm gonna take this all steady and calm.

Just go up to him and demand an explanation to everything. Don't cry or leave, just stay and tell him how you feel, how he lost you now.

I start to walk towards the cafeteria, when I then feel someone yank me back against the wall.

"Hey baby doll." A guy with a deep husky voice says. I don't recognize the guy, but he seems like some popular school fuckboy.

"What's your problem?" I spat at him while trying to push him off of me. He has both his arms on either side of me with his body slightly pressed against mine.

A strong scent of cologne escapes from him; making my nostrils fill up in toxic. "Get off of me!" I shove him, but the strength this guy has is too much compared to mine.

"Niall is wining the bet, but I won't let ya go until I get inside of you."

So this is the other guy involved with the bet.

His body slammed against mine before I had a chance to react or speak to his words; and a sound of pain escapes from my mouth.

"Let me go!" I now beg, but before he did anything else he then falls down to the floor. I look up and I see that Niall was the one to push him off of me.

"You heard her." Niall growls at the guy that's still on the floor. "You better fucking leave her alone." Niall then picks up the guy off the floor with a tight grip on the guy's shirt collar.

"Niall stop." I say but Niall like always ignores me. He swings a punch on his jaw before swinging one on his stomach.

"Niall stop!" I wrap my hands around Niall's forearms to take him off the guy. In the middle of the fight Niall throws me to the floor while he swung another punch.

I hit the back of my head when I fell down, and Niall quickly let go of the guy.

"Shit Kat are you okay?!" He tries to pick me up, but right there, I slap him so hard on the face that it made my hand sting.

"Don't you dare talk to me again. I'm fucking done with you Niall." My eyes looked deep into his, and I was scared that I would might even hit him again from so much anger I have.

I stand up, then walking away to leave Niall behind.

• • • •

Since seventh period ended, and everyone left to go home, I've been driving around to clear out my mind.

How could Niall do this to me? I've given him my full trust, and I told him my feelings and secrets about everything, and he does this to me? But I should have known that Niall Horan wasn't changing at all. He was just warming me up for a stupid bet.

After a whole hour of driving I decided to go back home. I will take a long hot shower and go to sleep to then wake up to a new day where everything then starts over.

I mentally groan before pulling to the driveway to my house. I take out my keys and I open the front door. I walk in and I take off my shoes.

"Dad?" I call out. No answer.

It feels good to have the whole house to myself. I walk in the kitchen and there I see them, Brook and Niall seated on a chair next to the kitchen island.

"What the fuck." I say when my eyes landed on Niall.

I'm used to having Brook sneak my house, but why is Niall here? "Get out." I tell him, but he stands up along with Brook.

"Kat please listen to him." Brook says giving me a worried look.

"Who's side are you in Brook?!" By the look on her face I know she's in Niall's side, but I don't understand why.

"Kat please listen to me. I will explain everything-" Niall says while taking a few steps towards me.

"No! I trusted you Niall. I told you things that I wouldn't dare speak to anybody else. You had my full attention when you would speak, and my full trust when you needed help. But you fucking lied!"

"I know Kat, a-and I'm sorry. I can't lose you. You're the light to my shadows, my-"

"Oh don't you dare do any poetic shit on me. I'm done with you."

I grab my keys before leaving out the door to my own house, but I just can't stay in the same place with him right now-- or ever again.

I get in my car, and off I go to driving away again. People say it's not a good idea to drive when you're mad, but who gives a damn?

I start to drive faster and faster, not paying attention to my speed. Everything then went slow when I hit something, more as someone. I tried to to step on the brake, but time had already slipped out my hands.

I get out the car, and I gasp when I saw the body covered in blood.
______________________

Aye I updated!

Anyways sorry for the late update.

I know this chapter sucked really bad :/ i feel like it escalated too quickly, but I mean I did write this whole chapter in under an hour so yeah...

I HAVE THOUGHT OF A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLOT FOR THIS STORY SO IM REALLY EXCITED

Comment and vote please
Love you!
-WaleskaRomo