11

Katrine's POV

"What?" My heart drops, and I can feel the blood inside of me get cold.

I never lost my virginity. I never had sex with Niall. Or anyone!

I take the phone from her, and I press play on the video.

The video starts to play, starting with someone's finger blocking the camera, just to remove it in the part where Niall is on the floor, and I'm on top of him. We both kiss like we're eating, yet savoring, each others kiss.

I make a disgusting face with a sound. I turn off her phone, and I look away.

How could this have happened. I lost my virginity to a guy who I hate, yet love, but isn't worth it. He wasn't worth to take something so important to me.

"How did this happen?" I ask, not knowing if she would answer.

"Well Nick didn't tell you the whole story because he was also drunk. When he took you to the room you fell asleep, so did he. Then you walked back downstairs still drunk as hell, and then somehow you found your way on top of Niall. After a few moments of deep french kissing you two went upstairs and yeah."

"I feel like a slut. Like some striper that doesn't care striping for free in the middle of the street." I truly do feel disgusting. How could I had let Niall use me like this. I feel filthy, used, like a wet moldy rag that has been on the sink with a repulsive smell overnight.

I can't put all the blame on him though. It was also my fault for drinking something that contained drugs, and the worst part was that I knew, yet I still drank it.

Now I have made a fool of myself, and I lost something that I was supposed to, and wanted, to use it for someone special.

I had always obeyed my father's rules and expectations about behavior, and bow I had broke them all.

Right now all I'm thinking of is going home, and not to deal with today's crowd of people talking about what happened.

So that's what I'm doing.

"I can't stay here anymore. I'm going home." I walk pass Brook to open the door to the restroom. I peek out to see if anyone's around, but lucky for me the hallways are almost empty because of students already in class waiting for it to start in any minute.

I quickly walk down the hallway, not wanting to spend anymore time in a building full of people that will only make fun of me.

How can so much happen in just a little amount of time? I feel like just yesterday I was on bed, having my mom braid my hair so it will be ready for school the next day, and all of a sudden I'm here; skipping school to get away of a video that I was in about losing my virginity to a guy.

I know that running away from your problems isn't the answer to them, but what is? I mean we all prefer to avoid the consequences then to face them. Because we all over think about the what ifs or the maybes that could happen.

So I prefer to run away from my problems, because I'm too scared to face them.

I'm too scared.

• • •

I walk on the dead leaves and forest floor of my little secret place, well also Nick's place too.

I walk towards the cliff that's in the dead end of the forest. Then I notice that someone is already there. I squint my eyes a little to have a better sight of who it is, and then I see get the answer ti the question.

"What are you doing here?" I demand as I make my way to Niall.

Great. I mean why don't the rest of the people in his little squad just come in too.

Niall is seated on the edge with his legs swinging free in the air. He has a cigarette on the middle of his index and middle finger. He would blow a cloud of smoke, and it would then mix with the oxygen around us. In his other hand he has a tall, skinny glass bottle of Corona beer.

"Cold beer and a fresh cigarette. Just what someone needs to relax from all the bullshit around us." His voice is calm, like if she doesn't give a care in the world.

His jaw line is sharp, able to cut anything, even through the soul of the enemies. His hair is pushed to the side a little, and it seems to be darker than before. The muscles in his arms would clenched every time he would bring the cigarette up to his mouth.

"What do you want from me?" I say, my voice shaking a little. To be honest I'm scared of Niall. Ever since he tried to get in me, and attacked me I feel small around him, almost useless.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie! Is it true? Is that video all real?!" I can scream as loud as I want and nobody would be able to hear.

He shrugs, blowing out a cloud of smoke before taking a long sip of his gold color beer.

"No," he says after he puts his beer bottle down. "That was all fake."

"How?"

"We did make out, that wasn't a lie. But when we went upstairs I snapped back to reality, and I knew I couldn't take advantage of you since you were drugged. So I waited for about ten minutes before getting out the room, and I told everyone I banged you."

I've heard three different stories today about what happened, but who should I believe?

"How do I know you're not lying?"

He rolls his eyes before burning out his cigarette on the grass. "Darling, if I would have had sex with you, you would be soar right now. Don't you think so?"

Niall is right. I feel perfectly normal, not soar at all. So I guess the video was all fake. I don't know what to do now, but something I do know is that I won't go to another party again.

"You're right. But how can you be so calm about this? The world can be burning right in front of you and you wouldn't care about it."

He shrugs again, but this time he stands up.

"Maybe because the only thing I care about is you." And with that he smirks, and walks away.
______________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was too busy with school work and my personal life.

But I promise this story will get better because I will add a plot that will make your head spin.

Love you all💕
-WaleskaRomo