Reminiscing

Taylor's POV

Monday morning came around, Travis has been staying over a lot.

"Babe?" I heard him call from the guest room.

"Woah that's new," I said.

"Can I drive Hadley to school?" He asked kissing me.

"Disguise please, and yes," I said.

"Cool thanks Babe, I'm still taking you out later," he said.

"Travis? What? What's with calling me babe?" I tried calling to him.

Travis has been sleeping in the guest room to give me time with Haddie if she choose to sleep with me.

"Breakfast is done!" I called and Hadley came downstairs with Travis.

"Morning Princess," I said.

"Morning Tay," she said extremely cute.

"Travis?" I smirk.

"Babe," he says. Hadley giggles.

"Okay, what is going on?" I said.

"Nothing, nothing... babe," Travis chuckles.

"Okay... go get ready for school," I said to Hadley.

"Okay, see you in a bit..." she says walking upstairs.

She peaked her head out.

"Babe..." she said.

"Harley James!" I said chasing after her.

She ran into my room and I tackled her. Travis came running up the stair.

"Alright alright mercy!" I said.

"Hads you lose ," Travis said.

"What?" I said.

"Okay so we release the kragin bunny?" Travis asked. Hadley nodded.

"We had a bet to see who can say babe more times without getting attacked, clearly I did," Travis said.

"But why babe? I'm not even your official girlfriend," I said. Travis wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, what do you say, you become my girlfriend... right now," Travis asked.

"How can I say no?" I said hugging him and kissing him.

"Dad get a room!" Hadley calls and we both laugh.

"Alright, Hadley you're going to be late if you guys don't leave in the next 5 minutes," I said and Travis and Hadley rushed downstairs.

"Bye Tay, love you," Hadley said.

"I love you more my princess," I said.

"I'll be back in a solid 15," Travis said.

"Alright... babe," I say smirking at him.

They both went out and shut the door.

•••

Travis was back and we were sitting on the couch.

"So, what are we going to do about this living situation now that we both know?" I asked.

"Well, I mean I don't want to do the 8 hour drive every weekend that's for sure," Travis laughs.

"I agree, but our jobs?" I said.

"I mean, we can always get a home off season? I have the houses, here, Rhode Island, New York, I don't want to be in Cali 24/7, and your home in Caurtherville," I said.

"I still have my home in Missouri City too," Travis said.

"But I want something permanent you know," I said.

"Mail for Travis and Taylor," the intercom said.

I went over to our mailbox and read the envelope.

Nashville Department of Social Services

"Trav, we got to paperwork," I said.

"Alright let's fill it out then," he said and we went to the kitchen.

Travis's POV

Taylor and I were in the kitchen.

"So wait, Hadley told me, and I thought this whole time that you were her biological father," Taylor asked and I laughed.

"Oh no, if she was my biological daughter I would've told you when we were dating, when I starting dating her mom I became her only father figure, her mom and I got engaged 3 months prior to her passing away," I explained.

"Oh wow, not to pry but was it sudden death?" Taylor asked.

"Terminal Sickness, no one knew about it until one morning we woke up, I got up and 15 minutes later after Harley went to school, I went back upstairs and she was gone," I said.

"Oh Travis, I'm, I am so sorry," Taylor said.

"But you know what, I think it was meant to be, yes me and Haddie are fixing our relationship, but we both have you, and we are so damn lucky," I said. I walk around the island and hold Taylor in my arms.

"Taylor, I love you and I don't want life with anybody else," I said and kissed her.

"Do you want to just order in and eat in my room?" She suggested.

"I wouldn't want anyone thing else," I said.

•••

Taylor's POV

Travis and I were lying in my bed, we had the TV on scrolling through our phones.

"Hadley has been begging me to get matching PJs with you guys since she got matching ones with you," Travis said.

"Hey it's not a bad idea," I put my hand up in defense.

"Well if you get them I'll wear them," Travis laughs.

"So, how is Hadley with your family?" Travis added.

"Honestly you mean my mom and Selena? I haven't seen any of my family in almost a year, since we broke up, I've been out of the public eye, as soon as your was over I went incognito, i couldn't be seen alone, I haven't seen my brother, I haven't seen my dad, my friends, nobody," i explained.

"And you did this all because we broke up?" Travis asked and I nodded.

"Remember when we didn't need disguises dating? I lied to the press and said, I moved to Bali far away from here, and going to that concert that night, I still don't know how I recognized you," I said.

"The freedom is what we don't have anymore, and I want to be in that world  again, you, me, Hadley and our families," I added.

"I tell you me too, my brother misses Hadley so much, even Kylie," Travis said.

"Agh, I miss Kylie, we've stayed in touch since we split, and she knew everything about "Alyssa." I said.

"We will all be together again," Travis said. I kiss him and we eat the food that we ordered in.

>>>

WERE ALMOST AT 10K?! HELLO?!

Anyways: NU; 8.7k!