You're What?

Travis's POV

The talent show was over and I got up from my seat and I turned around to face the exit. But something familiar came to my eye. That wasn't just a coincidence. It was Taylor in disguise.

I ran to catch up to her. I tapped her shoulder.

"So when we're we gonna tell eachother our kids go to the same school?" I asked.

"Travis, I'm not supposed to be seen with you, don't you get it... Manson? If you read in the program, Alyssa Manson? Hadley James per say," Taylor said.

"You know my Hadley?" I asked.

"I don't just know her Travis, I'm her foster mom," Taylor said. I was shocked.

"So wait, Hannah is my step daughter, this "confidental" placement sent our kid undercover? alyssa Manson? And I was calling my child Hannah Essley," I asked Taylor.

"Tay- woah," Hadley said confused.

"Wait... you guys aren't supposed to be together? How? Do you guys know each other?" Hadley was so confused.

Hadleys POV

I was standing in between some weird tension. What didn't I know.

"Why don't we talk about this back at the house," Taylor said and we all nodded.

"Wait! I have to say hi to someone," I said running to the back.

"Karlie!" I said hugging her.

"Hey peanut!" She said.

"I thought you were in London?" I asked.

"Got back early, and I had to come see you, I heard your song! You are so talented," Karlie said.

"Thank you Karlie, well I gotta get back to my step dad, and Taylor but can you come over soon?" I asked.

"Sure peanut, of course," Karlie said and I walked out with Taylor and Nana and Selena and Travis.

•••

Taylor's POV

We were all sitting at the kitchen table, I was sitting next to Travis with my hand in his under the table.

"Hadley James, I know you're going to hate me for this, but your step dad and I, we're actually dating, weve been dating the past couple of weeks, but I was afraid to tell you," I told Hadley.

"But Travis, you would get mad at me every time I talked about Taylor, or even when I asked to go see her in concert last year, why? And now your dating?" Hadley asked.

"Well bunny, you see, before I met your mom, Taylor and I actually were dating, we just broke up because we were both busy, and our lives weren't working out together, but I still loved Taylor lots," Travis said.

"But your gonna make it work for me right?" Hadley started to cry.

"Oh baby," I said and grabbed Hadley and hugged her. I look at Travis and nod.

"Yes, we're going to make it work for you Hadley, you are our whole world, and we're going to be a family from here on out," I said.

Hadley just cries. Selena picks her up and brings her upstairs and put her in my room.

"Well that's settled, I think she just needs a moment," I told Travis and my mom.

"She'll want her mom later," my mom smiles and begins to make dinner.

•••

Dinner was done and I texted Selena.

Hadleys POV

I walked downstairs with Auntie Selena and we sat at the table.

"Wait Travis, you don't actually have a game this weekend do you?" Taylor said.

"No, I don't, I was in town for Hadley," Travis said.

"So all those meetings?" I spoke.

"The morning meetings yes, the night meetings no, we don't dress up for them, I was with Travis," Taylor said.

"So this Ellie, Hadley?" Travis asked.

"That was Taylor, and Nana," I said.

"So you guys have been dating for a while?" I asked.

"Since the end of August, just about?" Taylor said and looked at Travis.

"2 weeks yeah, because you've been with Taylor almost two months, so yeah, not long," Travis said.

"So what are you guys gonna do now that the confidential placement was broken?" I asked.

"I guess we call Melissa, technically your still under my guardianship and it was just a accident coincidence," Taylor said.

"Are you guys going to live together now?" I asked.

Taylor's POV

Hadley is just so innocent.

"Well maybe not yet, but Travis and I are going to fight for you, and when we do adopt you we will," I said.

"You still want to adopt me?" She asked.

"Give us a reason not to? Hadley, you are our baby, we want you for the rest of our lives, always," I said and Hadley hugs us.

•••

I called Melissa and she explained to me that now that we know it's someone I placed with before, as a couple, that we just have to refill out the paperwork as a couple. The only concern with the confidentiality, was that we were both celebrities, and we couldn't have this out to the public. Sometimes it's confidential when it's a child of a professional, celebrity, even a secret society.

•••

My mom had left, and so did Selena and it was just us 3. Hadley and I had our matching PJs and we were on the couch. I was leaning into Travis and Hadley was leaning on me.

"Dad you need matching Pajamas to match me and Taylor!" Hadley says, Travis looked at me.

"You know you don't have to call me dad anymore Hadley," Travis said.

"But? You are going to be my dad? Right?" Hadley questions.

"Of course bunny, always," Travis said and I turned on the Tv and we enjoyed this time as a family.

>>>

Next Update: 8.3K!!

The Girl Between Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें