She was looking beautiful. Thats what everyone was saying. But why can't she feel the happiness? Why can't she see the beauty on her face?

Life had dealt her a lot of injustice today. She was going to become someone's second wife today. Sherryaar shah's second wife. Her life turned upside down, she don't know how many more difficulties she will have to face now. This was also a difficulty from them. She had to save someone's honor, but what about her ego? No one think about her. She broke herself for the happiness of her love, she broke herself for someone's honor. But she also had to break sometimes, Sometimes it had to happen to fulfill someone's wish. It was destined to broke her. If she didn't broke then maybe anyone's wish can't be fulfilled.

Her chain of thoughts breaked by some peoples. Who came here along with baba jani as he was a molvi. When he was about to enter he told them to wait outside. He entered along with Kazimah as a witness.
.
.
.
.
.
He was standing near the room's window, hands were in pant's pocket, without any emotions, he was peering into the cold city.

Flashback

"Aftab tumhe kesa humsafar chahiye?" Out of blue she asked softly.

"Obviously, ladki chahiye". He spoke in a joking manner, but when he saw the expressions on her face he started saying. Dreaming about his Chanda.

"Jo mujhe MALIHA ki tarah chahe, IMAMA jese mil jaye, HAYA ki tarah mere liye saari dunya se lad Jaye".

"Agar MALIHA ki tarah apni dastann adhuri chodh gayi to?". Izra asked seriously while looking into his eyes.

"To me WAJDAN ki tarah uska qayamat tak intezar karuga". He said with a naughty smirk. Our Aftab is very intelligent.

"Agar IMAMA ki tarah uska aks dikhayi dene lagin toh?" At the mention of 'Aks', his facial expressions started changing. He started remembering his dream, his Chanda.

"Toh me SALAAR ki tarah usse apni dua'on me manguga". And smiling widely, looking towards the sky, he said. Even he is far away from his Allah but, due to his insistence on getting Chanda, he never miss his Salah.

"Aur agar wo HAYA ki tarah saari dunya se na lad payi to?" Zill-e-Qamar suddenly appeared before her orbs, she remembered, if that poor girl could never fight for herself then how would she fight for him. And she asked with a sad smile.

At that time, she felt very pity for both of them, wondering how they would be able to live their lives with each other. Aftab fell in love with a girl who used to appear in his dreams. And Zill-e-qamar fell in love with a person whom she had never even seen.

"To me JIHAN ki tarah uski hifazt karunga". In his imagination, he heard Chanda's sobbing. Those sobbing cries were calling for Aftab. He wanted to be the reason for her happiness.

"Aur kuch puchna baki hai?" He was still staring at the sky. As if he is looking not only at the stars in the sky but also at the world beyond them.

"Nahi bas kuch kehna baki hai". Izra was just looking at him.

"To kaho Tara-sitara". He said, fixing his eyes on Izra.

"Tumhe mujhpe kitna yakeen hai?". She knew that he was in love with someone, so perhaps it was difficult for him to believe her. And asked with light tears in his eyes.

"Agar tum kahogi, wo jo samne ped hai wo ped nahi balki wind mill hai. To bhi me maan luga". He told sarcastically while pointing towards the tree. In his orbs, there was some twinkles. And she chuckled a little.