Turned off.

He was overjoyed, "Xiao Yan!"

In the night, Yan Heqing stood quietly outside, with the light behind him and a paper cup in his hand.

Feng Zhixian was ecstatic and about to get out of the car. Yan Heqing handed over the paper cup first and said, "I owe you a cup of coffee."

Feng Zhixian froze. He twitched the corners of his mouth a few times and forced a smile, "What do you mean?"

"Don't come to me again." Yan Heqing said succinctly, "I won't like you."

Feng Zhixian's face instantly turned ugly, "Because of your boyfriend?"

He couldn't help but confess, "I really like you. I've never liked anyone so much in my life. Can't you give me a chance?"

Yan Heqing did not comment, and simply said: "In the bar, you competed with me in darts once."

Feng Zhixian didn't understand what Yan Heqing meant, "What?"

"If I lose, I have to kiss you." Yan Heqing looked calm.

Feng Zhixian's heart suddenly dropped with a thump, and he obviously started to feel guilty, "That was just for fun...I'm used to it, isn't it..."

He couldn't speak anymore.

Yan Heqing waited for Feng Zhixian to finish before saying the last sentence, "Sorry, I never play."

Then he said: "Go forward about 10 meters and turn left to the exit."

Feng Zhixian looked at Yan Heqing steadily and was about to speak, but Yan Heqing turned and left.

The dark corridors were lit up one floor after another. As they approached the third floor, Yan Heqing stopped.

Lu Muchi squatted at his door and opened a row of canned cats. When he heard the footsteps, Lu Muchi did not raise his head. He chewed his cigarette and said slowly: "I will pass by today. Take me to feed the cats. I will leave after feeding."

Yan Heqing turned around and went downstairs.

Lu Muchi held a box of canned cats and followed Yan Heqing not far or near.

In fact, he hates cats very much.

He was once scratched by Lin Fengzhi's cat, which was very ignorant. He fed it meat and it bit him back.

But Lu Muchi really wanted to watch Yan Heqing feed the cat that night again.

It was very dark, and the young man's back was dimly lit by dim light.

, hazy and misty, he walked deeper into the community for a while and stopped next to the trash can.

"123..." he shouted softly.

Lu Muchi was still thinking about the meaning of 123 when he heard a faint sound and several wild cats jumped out.

Those cats are called 1, 2, 3...

Yan Heqing didn't look back and said calmly: "Hey."

Lu Muchi stared at him deeply, "It is the most basic courtesy to look at the other person when you speak."

Yan Heqing didn't respond. He squatted down and gently stroked the head of a kitten.

Lu Muchi's vision only saw the back of Yan Heqing's head. He almost eagerly walked to Yan Heqing's side in a few steps.

He looked down and saw that the young man's brows were light, just like these few-watt street lamps.

Yan Heqing still didn't laugh.