⌗ II. 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 𝖪𝖴𝖱𝖠 ;;

Start from the beginning

And now, you found yourself to be all alone. Actually, you weren't exactly alone per se; your mom was just right downstairs doing whatever she was doing. But yet, an unsettling sense of dread crept in whenever you were left alone, and you hated that feeling. For some odd reason, you could never shake off that sensation of anxiousness despite being in the comfort of your own house.

The relationship with your parents only intensified the discomfort; every interaction with them made your stomach churn, even though they weren't overtly doing anything wrong. Perhaps it was the subtle ways they would indirectly manipulate and gaslight you, especially on the topic of football. Yeah, that was probably it.

THE CHIRPING OF THE BIRDS outside your window had awoken you from your slumber, slowly stirring awake as you groaned out loud. You sat up, running your hands through your hair before fully focusing your vision to become accustomed to your surroundings.

You grabbed your phone, squinting your eyes as it took you a few seconds to process the numbers that read '7:00am' on the devices screen. You grumbled lowly, putting your phone down as you started doing light stretches on your bed before getting ready.

The sound of a notification going off from your phone alerted you as you turned your attention to it, picking it back up to check whatever or whoever it is; and to your surprise, it was from Meguru. He didn't usually wake up this early..?

▸ 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 🐝 ◂
𝖷𝖷/𝖷𝖷/𝖷𝖷𝖷𝖷 , 𝟩:𝟢𝟨 𝖺.𝗆.

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 🐝
HAII GOOOODDMORNINH N/N !!
I HOPED YOU SLEPY WELL <333

𝗬/𝗡
aaa goodmorning meguru
i slept fine i think lmao
why are you up so early tho ?

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 🐝
DUDE TGAT BLUE LOCK PROJECT THINGY TOLD US TO MEEG AT THAT PLACR AT LIKE.. 8..9?? IDK
way too early tho frfr UGH I WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEO ☠️☠️😭

𝗬/𝗡
fuck ur right i almost forgot
i'm gonna kms i don't want to go lol

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 🐝
NOOOOOO N/N BABY DON'T SAU FHAT
it'll all be aight liek i told u yest ur bestie wessie will be right by yiu 🥰

𝗬/𝗡
awh meguru stip 😭
i hope it will be
i guess i'll go change now
see u soon

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 🐝
SEE UUUU !!!!!! ILYY
(𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝟩:𝟢𝟫 𝖺.𝗆.)

Quite some time had gone by after texting Meguru you'd be changing and getting ready. You brushed your teeth, took a shower, did your skincare and the rest of your morning routine. Throwing on your uniform as the invitation letter had instructed every participant to wear their school uniform when gathering, you found it kind of a hassle.

You grabbed the bag you had packed a few things in, swinging it over you shoulder as you walked out of your room and ascended down stairs. Unfortunately for you, your mom had already perched herself on the couch; watching the daily morning news on television.

You slapped both of your cheeks, wincing at the slight sting to compose yourself before greeting your mother. You peaked behind the wall that seperated the kitchen and living room before stepping forth to flash your mother a small smile.

"Morning, mom." Along with greeting her, you waved in her direction as you hesitantly took a seat next to her, averting your gaze towards the television. She immediately perked up, beaming joyfully while giving you an ear to ear smile.