11. SOMETHING, huh?

(distant singing)

I can make it hurricane on it

Hunnid bands, make it rain on it

Tie it up, put a chain on it

Make you tattoo my name on it, oh

Make you cry like a baby, yeah

Let's GoPro and make a video, yeah

Make you cry like a baby, yeah

Let's GoPro and make a video

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

"Shut the fuck up and make it quick, dammit." I roared. The fucker has been in the shower like he is on his concert for more than half an hour. And me here, constantly getting up from the couch, pacing to and for and then sitting again. And I have been doing this shit for almost an hour. Okay, that's enough. I will fucking drag that asshole out,

"Nakul Nanda at your service." The fucker makes an entry to the living area like he is in some cheesy rom-com movie. And I returned the gesture with my regular glare and sat on the couch. He strode towards me in his black jeans, white tee and black leather jacket with that lunatic smile he flashes me whenever her name comes up. If he were any other person, I would have set him on fire by now. But this fucker knows I wouldn't even lift my finger to hurt him, ever.

Nakul Nanda, an IT professional and model by day and a cunning hacker by night, the only asshole who can look me in the eye and call me the same without getting himself killed. One of the very few people I do that thing Mom calls C-A-R-E, sitting on the opposite couch with his laptop, giving me that teasing smile. Okay, I changed my mind. I might knock out his teeth today, for god's sake. But I ignored his toothpaste advertisement like I always does and forwarded her number on my phone.

"I need the name and the location," I said, leaning back on the couch and closing my eyes. My thoughts automatically shift to a particular pair of almond eyes. Hmm, better. Honestly, they never left my goddamn visions. The looks, the glares, the stares, everything about those black almond eyes has already taken up a huge space inside my head. Then the tears rolling off that soft, red cheeks appeared like a black ant in my heaven of thoughts and bit in that fucking thing that beats inside my bones. Yes. I want that pain. If I could, I would have gulped every pain she felt at that moment. But I fucking couldn't. So, I focused on the pain I was feeling. At least it made me a little less helpless.

"Got the motherfucker." My eyes shut open. He placed the laptop in front of me. And it lits up with everything I need. Good.

Wait, there's one more thing. "Play the call recording."

And he did.

"She loved you and kept justified the scars, the insults, the humiliation you gave her."

That was enough for me to walk out of there with anger thriving in every fucking cell of my body. And today, nobody will be able to tame the beast until it feasted on the blood of every demon he want to destroy. NOBODY.

"HEY... Wait for me, asshole. I am coming. Don't plan a murder without meee."

NAKUL'S POV

"This is the place," I informed a raging D. When he told me to track down the number from which she got a call during their meeting time, I had no clue that we would end up in a fucking street where illegal racing takes place in the nighttime. But here we are, and with the raging bull beside me, I doubt any one of them will be breathing enough to do their regular shit the next day, especially the leader of one of the participant clubs. He better not come in front of D today because that fucker hurt someone who keeps this beast on his toes these days. Well, this man over here never admits it out loud. I closed my laptop in which we were tracking the place, ready to get down to beat the shit out of some assholes who would probably be high on drugs and adrenaline.