Characters

ANNLIN WILLIAM

(25years old)

**********

**********

Father: Mikael William (54years old)
Mother: Stella William (46years old)

**********

Annlin William, the CEO of AS Signature, the top chartered accountancy firm in the country, is the epitome of beauty not only by her looks but also by her intelligence and the aura she holds. The perfect woman every man wants by his side. Unlucky for them, they could only dream about her. Because she never wanted to settle for any man. She doesn't want to get into the reality of relationships and marriages. Being the youngest and top female billionaire businesswoman, she loved how her hard work and talent made her life turn. But the scars of the past are one thing she has been hiding from the whole world. The people who were supposed to protect, love and cherish her the way she did to them were the reason for most of her demons. But she had no idea what the future held when the moment Roshan Davidson laid his eyes on her.

**********

ROSHAN DAVIDSON

(27years old)

**********

**********

Father: Charles Davidson (60 years)
Mother: Esther Davidson (55years)
Elder Brother: Ray Davidson (32years)
Sister-in-law: Aleesha Fernandes Davidson (30years)
Niece: Abella Ivy Davidson (5years old)

**********

'Roshan Davidson', also known as the "Zeus" of the Indian business industry for the power and influence he holds inside and outside the country, is the most ruthless man to ever live. Being the CEO of the Detroit Group of Industries and the emperor of the most powerful family in the country, he would get anything he laid his eyes on. People would think twice before standing in his way. The thing the outside world knew nothing about was that behind his cold and cruel demeanour, he could kill and die for his family without a second thought. He had secrets no one dared to find out. He had demons of the past which haunted him in every sleepless night. He is the perfect 'man of dreams' for most women in the country. But his life took a crucial turn when Annlin William, the only woman he had eyes for, happened.