Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator. I don't have to be a killer." He says. Jennifer whimpers as he grabs her throat, "Let them go."

She grunts as she shoves him off sending him into wood. She repeatedly hits him in his face before she kneels in front of him, "Derek."

She then stands up and walks away from him, but turns back as Derek gets back up. He charges at her again, but she grabs him and pushes him back into a machine. He grabs at her throat, but she slams him into it again and again.

She lifts him off of his feet, but Derek doesn't let go. She slams him again and doesn't realize how the moon changes.

His eyes change into their piercing blue as he stares down at her. "Your 15 minutes are up."

He pushes her back sending her to the floor. Anna and Scott jump up as she stands up. They run at her, but stop as she throws mountain ash around her.

"Like I told you, Derek, either you or the parents. Well, I guess I'll just have to take them now. In a few minutes, they'll be dead, and I won't need a lunar eclipse, even to kill a demon wolf." She says

Scott puts his hands out in front of him. Jennifer smirks, "You've tried this before, Scott. I don't remember you having much success."

He starts to push at the barrier of the mountain ash. He grunts as he keeps pushing forward. Derek watches with wide eyes as Anna eyes him curiously.

Jennifer's face begins to drop as he keeps pushing. One of his arms starts to break through causing Deucalion to sit up.

He groans as he puts his foot out. Anna watches as he steps over the line. Jennifer backs away as he gets closer. Scott's face scrunches up as his other foot and arm finally get through. There's a flash of light as Jennifer falls to the ground.

Scott takes a deep breath as he stands up straight. Jennifer backs up quickly.

"How did you do that ?"

"I'm an alpha now." Scott says, "Whatever you're doing to cause this storm, make it stop, or I'll kill you myself. I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes."

Deucalion stands up, "It won't change the color of mine, so allow me."

He steps forward and slices her throat. She gags as she reaches for her throat. She falls back as Derek watches her sadly.

______________________________________

Ariane and Luisa look up as the storm starts to die down outside.

"Is it over ?" Allison asks. Stiles reaches into his pocket as his phone starts to ring.

"Scott ?"

"Hey, are you okay ?"

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay." He says looking around, "How about you, you okay ?"

"Sort of."

"You think you can come get us ?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Great, okay. Um, uh, bring a ladder." He says making Luisa let out a chuckle.

______________________________________

"My mother told me you were a man of vision once. We're letting you go because we hope you can be that man again." Derek says

"But if you're not, then having your eyesight back won't matter, because you'll never see us coming." Scott warns before he and Derek walk out. Deucalion looks to Anna who lets out a deep sigh.

______________________________________

Luisa and Stiles sat on the latter's Jeep. They were overlooking the city.

"You know, as much as what has happened recently has been insane," She says, "I'm glad I came back."

"You sure ? I'd wanna go back." Stiles chuckles as she smiles

"I mean, it's a lot to deal with, but I'd rather be here dealing with it with you guys than somewhere else." She says looking out at the city

Stiles nods before he turns to her. His eyes linger on her face as he stares at her. She feels him looking so, she turns to him.

"You okay ?" She asks. She's taken aback by Stiles leaning forward and kissing her. Her eyes are wide as he pulls back. When he notices her expression, he panics.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, it's okay."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just in the moment and-"

"Stiles, it's okay."

"I'm really sorry." He says with pleading eyes.

"It's okay, Stiles. I'm not mad, I promise." She smiles. Stiles lets out a deep breath, "but I have to tell you something."

"Okay." He nods

"Um," She breathes, "I'm gay."

Stiles' eyebrows raise in shock. His mouth opens and closes before shutting, "Oh."

"Yeah." She sighs

"Well, that's... great."

"Great ?"

"I just mean, that I'm happy for you." He says

"Oh, thank you."

"Does Ariane know ?"

"Yeah. She found out this summer." She says, "She caught me kissing a girl."

"That must've been terrifying."

"Yeah, it was, but she accepted it. I'm glad she did because I don't know what I would do without her." Luisa chuckles

"Well, I accept you." Stiles nods, "and I'm happy that you trusted me enough to tell me."

Luisa smiles wide, "Thanks, Stiles."

Stiles smiles at her before holding his fist out, "Best friends ?"

"Of course," She says fist bumping him, "Besties."

Luisa laughs as they pull away.

______________________________________

3ᴀ ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇᴇᴇᴇ !! ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ <33

ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें