Take Me Home [A/F] ; P.SH

[top: n/a | bottom: seonghwa]
words: 5600

- seonghwa learns he is pregnant with his ex's baby, a little too late

ATEEZ had just began their tour and were in the Korea leg of it all, so their first concert was in Seoul which wasn't too far out from their dorms. They liked starting the tour in their home country so they could head back to their cozy beds when it ended, all a little present before the onslaught of hotel rooms and planes they were going to encounter in the upcoming months. Although despite there being a lot of excitement and anticipation between the group for their tour, one of the members wasn't feeling too well...

Seonghwa had woken up feeling horrible this day, flushes of nausea leaving him wobbling and occasionally grasping for the nearest surface to prevent himself from falling.

The others had started picking up on his behaviours but didn't press him on the matter since they knew he would be more aware of his capabilities than any of them. They definitely had a thought in the back of their minds to keep an eye out for him just incase everything went south but for now he seemed to be holding his own, so they left him be.

Rehearsals went by smooth enough, Seonghwa had a decent excuse to stand off every now and again when he felt a little woozy since they had small breaks between each song to prepare for the next one and refresh their memories on the dances if they needed it, as well as grabbing some water or towels if they needed them. It didn't go on for too long, and Seonghwa managed it and didn't make too much of fuss despite his worsening condition. Because despite the fact he managed to get through the rehearsals, it seemed as though he was only getting worse.

Pains had began spreading across his back, aching and leaving him hobbling around every now and again. He had a history for a hip injury so maybe this was just a flare up or something, coming back bigger and worse than ever.

Aside from that he didn't really give it much thought, mostly because it made him anxious if he dwelled too much on his physical and mental wellbeing. He would get all frightened and worked up if he started googling his symptoms because nine out of ten times those symptoms would somehow lead to "Cancer" or some sort of horrible disease. So he laid off the search for now and accepted all that was coming to him for now.

Hours began to pass slowly but surely and the concert had began. Seonghwa was able to push aside his illness to see the fans, loving their cheers and smiles so much it almost revived him of all that was wrong with him. Pretty cool placebo effect indeed.

He went on, dancing and singing to his hearts content while still trying not to break down from the utter turmoil his body was being put under. Ignoring it didn't seem to help much, because it didn't seem to go away at all. It just continued and continued, worsening by the minute.

Once they reached intermission, they came off stage for an outfit change as well as a quick break since they'd been dancing for the past hour and a half.

Seonghwa sighed after he finished changing, looking at himself in the mirror and frowned at how miserable he looked. Bags under his eyes couldn't possibly be covered up by makeup, swear was dripping down his forehead in beads and now he felt like his bladder was about to explode.

He looked around, seeing most of the boys were still changing and decided to take a quick bathroom break to rid himself of this unbearable pressure he was feeling. He made quick work hurrying to the bathroom, finding a stall and doing his business when he felt a pop followed by his stream practically doubling into the bowl. He didn't think much of it, knowing he was desperate for the bathroom and had been pretty hydrated today with rehearsals anyways.