Precious [F] ; S.MG + C.S

[top: mingi | bottom: san]
words: 5500

- the very few weeks of being a mother and father are always the most rewarding for new parents.

Ever since the euphoric birth of Song Mina, the couple had been on cloud nine ever since they set eyes on her. Labor and delivery was actually a treat for San, as was his entire pregnancy. He was only having active contractions after his water broke for two hours, and was pushing for 15 minutes until she took her very first breath and started crying. Right then in that moment, the couple glanced at each other in pure amazement at the sound and the sight.

Their princess, right infront of them.

Nine months, fourty weeks, 280 days since she was conceived had they finally gotten to meet the little miracle that they had been so blessed with that fatal day. They never actually realized how much their worlds would change after that, but then it finally sank in. She was placed onto san's chest as soon as she was out, and he could have sworn he'd cried more in that second than he had in his entire 22 years of living. He was so in love with this little being infront of him he had no care in the world of the doctors prodding him to remove the placenta, the blood that had now covered his chest from his gunk covered baby, the annoying sound of the heart rate monitor as his heart began to race; she was the only thing that mattered in that very moment and he couldn't cafe less what happened to him.

If he died right then and there, he would have died happy.

Mingi's hand carded through his hair, and that was when he finally took his eyes away from their baby to see his lover smiling down at him warmly with tears glossing his vision.

"She's here baby, she's finally here." Mingi whispered, and San felt a warm smile on his face.

he was right!

Their little girl was finally in the world, and he couldn't be happier if he ever tried. the only people san needed in his life were around him and he was so so happy.

After she had been born, the doctors took her off for some necessary tests to make sure she was as healthy as she was stunningly perfect. Many nurses complimented the new parents on how actually gorgeous their baby was, since most babies looked like little aliens but she was beautiful.

Moments later, their eager friends burst in to give them their kind words and many gifts they had bought (mostly just teddy bears that were practically larger than she was) but the two adored the gesture and loved the gifts their daughter had been given.

And of course, they were all very excited to finally hold her after only feeling her wiggle around in the comfort of San's big belly; that being if she was actually in the mood to kick.

She was actually a very sleepy baby, and hardly ever moved around so when she did everyone was there and you would think it was a national holiday with how excited they all became at the intell of her moving. One by one they met the girl, saying words to her such as promising her that they'll protect her no matter what, or that they loved her so so much, many soft words were shared and many tears were shed in that room and everyone was in pure bliss.

Two days passed and it was home time for San and Mina, the members all prepared the house and cleaned it ready for her arrival but it was basically Seonghwa who took care of the cleaning while the other "kids" made some decorations and bought even more unnecessary presents for the baby who was already being spoiled rotten at less than 72 hours old.

But San wouldn't have it any other way.

Mingi and San stepped through that door that day, hand in hand while glowing pure happiness and radiating warmth and pride off of them like the sun.